NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

You guys do remember last year they started out 2-0.
You guys do remember last year they started out 2-0. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
LOL...yep, and the two teams they beat this year are the Raiders and the "RGIII" led Redskins, not the Redskins everyone saw yesterday with Cousins at QB

Me thincks if Cousins had been playing it may have been a different outcome....
But this year's 2-0 looked a hell of a lot more impressive than last year, they needed miracles to win those two last year.

They will be favored in wayyyy more games than anyone expected, they were favored in the first two this year, and are favorites again next week, but that sure as hell doesn't mean they will win, or else there would be no reason to play the games....but just doing my best odd making, and throwing in games I felt they would pull off upsets in/be favored and lay eggs in, I had 9 wins for them total which should at least put them in wild card contention.

I spent about 30 seconds in my simulation, btw. Not a lot of time and energy invested, but those were my numbers.
The next 9 games are going to be tough. New York, Buffalo, Dallas, Philly, Colts. Heck even Cleveland is looking hard.
Our game plan seems to be run Foster left run Foster right and if neither works throw a high percentage pass. Nothing wrong with that but if a team can stop the run I worry about the passing game Originally Posted by BigLouie
As long as Foster isn't running backwards it's ok.
They are not going to look at it that way. Bill is going to hammer down "one game at a time" it looks like, and I like it. His reaction to this week being a trap game was what I wanted to hear.
I'm not real confident going in to visit a pissed off Tom Coughlin.
This game may be a big one for the Giants. They start off 0-3 some heads are finally going to roll so it's a must win for them.
They are talking about starting or at least playing Odell Beckham(who has had hamstring problems) looking for an offensive boost.

Ball control wins this game and that's something the Texans have been doing well and the Giants not so much.
Giants suck BM...

Me thincks the Texans will be 3-0
Last time we faced the Giants we thought we were hot shit and they cleaned our clocks but good
Foster is inactive for this game. Let's hope Blue can pick up the slack. He has looked good.
After 2 games he will not last the whole season
Fritz is reverting to his norm. Not looking all that great
Look what happens when Texans plays a real team
  • Satin
  • 09-21-2014, 12:05 PM
Damn I predicted BabyMaker would only last 5 to 6 games. I was off....

Looks like Fitz is back to being Fitz.....all is normal again....
Giants suck BM...

Me thincks the Texans will be 3-0 Originally Posted by DickEmDown