NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

The cheerleader snatch looks great, the team looks like ass.
If the buffalo QB could pass we would be in trouble
Holy Fucking Moly!!!! JJ Watt!!!!
JJ Watt is Houston's best offensive player
  • Satin
  • 09-28-2014, 02:40 PM
...AND defensive player.....
Ok Texans won but if JJ Watt had not intercepted the ball and run it in for a TD they would have lost the game. And the Bills QB was terrible. The Texans could easily be 1-3 instead of 3-1. I don't give them much chance to beat the Cowboys or Colts.
Sometimes it is nice to spend a zillion dollars on something...

mr watt.... Ijs
JJ Watt is Houston's best offensive player Originally Posted by BigLouie
...AND defensive player..... Originally Posted by Satin
He continues to earn that paycheck! That pick 6 was a wonderful sight to see!

Even though they won the Texans still doesn't seem dominant. And Fitz is beginning to hold on to the ball longer than he needs to. The defense is still catching hell trying to stop the run. Special teams looked a little better.

Next week against Dallas is gonna be an interesting game.
Our OLine is awful. We still play the Jags and Titans twice. We should beat them both twice but you never know. That would get us to 7 wins. 2 more and we would be sniffing playoffs. Only sniffing as I don't think it's possible. But we do have Mr. Watt!!
Fuck it, put Watt under center and see what he can do. ijs.
Yeah I don't think fitz is our real problem. He is serviceable. Our huge problem is an o line that gets no push and little pass protect and a d line that can pressure the qb but can't stop the run at all.
The Texans have real problems. If Washington had not fumbled as they were going into score and if JJ Watt had not picked off that pass and run it back for a touchdown the Texans would be 1-3 having lost to some of the worst teams in the league. Our offensive is stagnant. We have no real passing game and our running game is totally dependent on Foster. Any team that can stop the Texans run can stop the Texans as Fritz is incapable of passing this team to wins. Saw a stat last week. When Fritz throws over a certain number of passes he always loses, basically the less he passes the more he wins, not a good stat in the NFL. Teams are going to start forcing Fritz to beat them with his arm and that is just not possible. Dallas game could get ugly. And both Bridgewater and Bortles looked great yesterday.
Our OLine is awful..... Originally Posted by Daddio
I am glad someone saw that besides me...FUCK!!!!!!!!!
3-1 is a total joke lucky not to be 1-3. Mr. Watt is the only bright spot on this team. Fitz, Oline,O corridinator has no clue. Secondary is very suspect.They either stop Murray next week,or it's all over by halftime. At least Case Keenum could move the team. Five interceptions in the last two games hell Schaub could do that.