NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Don't wear the gear Satan, especially if the Texans end up winning, some drunk red neck will probably be looking to start something, I know it's not Oakland or Philly, but still.
What's surprised us (here in Dallas) is the play of the defense so far. It's not the Seahawk's D by any means (hell, the fact they were the 32nd ranked defense last year, "any" improvement was more than welcomed).

The fact the defense is getting more 3-and-out stops (and forcing turnovers) than last year; those things have altered the game plan for the offense from past seasons. So far Garrett's been a whole lot more patient....leaning on DeMarco more....running the ball...burning the clock....and having Romo throw about 40%+ less than previous seasons.

So far it's worked out pretty well.

What you Texans fans will want is a duplicate of the Cowboys' first game (vs the Niners)....multiple turnovers (3 in the red zone that particular game, in fact).

Oh, yeah....check out the Cowboys' young O-line while you're watching the game this Sunday. Those guys are mashing people these days.....pretty damned impressive to say the least.

The Cowgirls have been drafting offensive linemen for the last 3-4 years so they are going to run ALL OVER OUR ASSES!

We need a stud middle linebacker...BAD.

D. J. Swag isn't built to take that kind of punishment.

My prediction...Dallas more than 180 yards rushing and we lose...31 - 10. I hope I am wrong. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I am always up for snatching!!!

One Eye, it's about Damn time you posted the SNATCH pics!!! Something about those little skirts the Cheerleaders were wearing makes me want to flip the skirt back and go to work!!!! Please continue to redeem yourself with Quality Snatch pics and JJ highlights. Awesome.

Satin, wear your gear and fuck up there tailgating procedure like they fucked up ours. Fucking Dallas Douches!! Some of our fans just need to go up to Big D and be the biggest asswipes they can be. That's all I found in the Dallas Dickwads that came to Reliant a few years ago. MFers!! And I kinda like the Cowboys too. But their fans were total assholes in Houston.

Now to the game, they say the Dallas O line is awesome, we will see if they can control the Beast? Romo better keep his head on a swivel and his feet off the ground when 99 comes raging!! If the teams play like they both did last week Dallas will kick our ass. It's a very tough match up with them anyhow as they have skill players on Offense and our D is very suspect except for 99. Our secondary better get the wheels ready or the Dallas WR's will have a huge day. Rush D better be ready as well for Demarco. Fitzsnatchface will need to light up the scoreboard to keep pace. Don't see it happening, Dallas by 14.

Pics of Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader Snatch are fine too One Eye!!

I would love to see some of my snatch rotation in the Texan Cheerleader outfit. In fact, I will book with a provider that has that outfit the Texan cheerleaders wore this last weekend. . Let me know!!!

As Far as fist fight with BT, I would have that bitch saying "No mas" after pummelling his Dopey loving ass. He would be as cross eyed as his old lover after I knocked him goofy!! In fact it would be very much like the rag fest we have had, No Contest Daddio is the hands down winner!! Or in using another analogy, it would be just like my reviews vs his reviews, My reviews get props from the fucktards here on eccie, his reviews can only be seen on the eccie gayboy edition.
It's about damn time you posted some Snatch! You're slacking bro! I'm sure Daddio will be thrilled to see this. Originally Posted by Satin
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
Nah, Dopey Dude Daddio is not nearly as interested in snatch as he is with JFF's cock!
I think the Texans will simply not be able to put up enough points to outscore the Cowboys. Another loss but it might be close. I think they can win the game after though. and I would not be upset with a 4/2 record after 6 games.
Am I the only one coming around on Fitz?? Not so much on his game but the passion he plays with... Throwin blocks on the reverse, and taking hits on scrambles. That difference between him and Schaub is night and day. I'm not sold on this dude, but I like what I see. And I'll take picks thrown down field in 1-1 coverage all day, just not them jackass dopey picks.. We'll see... Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy

It's not that I think he is a good QB, far from it, he is a journeyman second stringer at best. But dammit he puts much more heart in it than Squab ever did. and he makes some exciting plays. After all that is why we watch, not to be bored.
  • Satin
  • 10-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Man, I'm determined to get you two fuckers together and I will even if it kills me. What's funny is if you 2 stubborn pussy-stalkers ever meet, you boys are gonna like each other! (Damn did I just say that?) We will have to invite The Don, because no one can be a dick around him.

As far as The Girls fans, yeah fuck 'em, I'm just concerned their female fans are not going to be down for fucking and sucking once we spank that ass!

I can't wait 'til Justin James Watt throws Tony Homo down on his broke down back. Hopefully, BabyMaker can run all over their asses and not get any Dallas skank hoes knocked up.
Man, I'm determined to get you two fuckers together and I will even if it kills me. Originally Posted by Satin
I can do that!
The troublesome aspect of the Cowboys game is that they are good at what we are bad at defending. Teams are averaging 6.4 yards per carry against us and that was playing teams with almost no run game. Dallas run game is a lot better so unless things change expect the Texans to get run over. Other than JJ our pass defense has not been that good, we have just been lucky to play some really bad QBs. Look what happened when we played a decent QB, the Giants killed the Texans. Texans offense has not been that great. Against some terrible teams they have struggles to score points. All this adds up to a huge loss.
Well, said, Louie....The Voice of Reason......good to see someone in Houston has a lick o' sense.

Speaking of which....what's all this talk running Dallas fans down as some of y'all do? On the flipside, in Dallas there's nary a whisper from anyone (ever) about Texans fans....good, bad or indifferent. I mean, it's not as if there's a natural rivalry between the two teams considering different conferences and your franchise's obvious brief history .....so what's with all the axe grinding against Cowboy fans, guys? Is there some kind a Lombardi Trophy envy going on here with Houston sports fans?

Or does it have anything to do with the fact your city's never won jack squat save for those two bogus NBA championships?

Speaking of which....can't wait for Mavs-Rockets games this season.....good fun, huh?

The troublesome aspect of the Cowboys game is that they are good at what we are bad at defending. Teams are averaging 6.4 yards per carry against us and that was playing teams with almost no run game. Dallas run game is a lot better so unless things change expect the Texans to get run over. Other than JJ our pass defense has not been that good, we have just been lucky to play some really bad QBs. Look what happened when we played a decent QB, the Giants killed the Texans. Texans offense has not been that great. Against some terrible teams they have struggles to score points. All this adds up to a huge loss. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Those two NBA championships were not bogus. Chicago and Jordan always had problems with the Rockets and Hakeem. Even Jordan admitted they had no answer for him.
Oh and all those Super Bowls wee won by the cities of Irving and Arlington. Can't remember the last time a NFL game was played in Dallas
I'll be watching the game at The Ritz... I'm a Texans fan but I don't think they can stop the run game of the cowboys so I say Dallas 32 Texans 17. I'm hoping I'm wrong
Without question, few if any teams had an answer for Hakeem. Nuff sed.

Jordan had an accumulative 11-13 win-loss record vs the Rockets (while playing in Chicago).
During the regular seasons, the Bulls went 1-5 (vs Houston) their first 3 NBA championships....then went 5-1 against Houston during the second 3-peat.

It's difficult to know which way a Rockets-Bulls series would've have gone had Jordan not been off playing triple A baseball during Houston's run. It'll just be one of those things that gets chalked up as a "what if".

And it's a "what if" that will be forever attached to the embarrassment Houston created for the league in '84....tanking their last 20+ games in order to select Hakeem with the top pick in the draft that summer (Bowie next to Portland...then MJ to the Bulls with the third). Anyway, that eyesore is the reason we have The NBA Lottery today. Thanks, Houston!

Those two NBA championships were not bogus. Chicago and Jordan always had problems with the Rockets and Hakeem. Even Jordan admitted they had no answer for him. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Unless something drastic changes, by this time next Friday we will be sitting at .500, licking our wounds and trying to figure out how we are gonna stop the Steeler's 6 YPC rushing attack and Big Ben.

I heard Seth Payne talking about the offense yesterday. It sounds like it is even more complicated than I first imagined and it's one of the reasons Su a Filo can't get on the field. There is so much to learn.
We've got to establish a running game especially against a base defense, 7 in the box. Fitz needs to be able to take some 5 step drops and plant.

I didn't realize that we held the Bills to under 100 yards rushing. Maybe Pickett did make a difference keeping the linebackers freed up.

One thing I'm impressed with is the in season moves being made. BoB isn't letting Rick crush his nuts for the next few months. He's trying to get better players that fit his style.