What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

If you want something different, check out the series 'Trapped' on Amazon Prime.

Just finished Season 2, not quite as good as season 1 but not bad.

It's a murder mystery series out of Iceland. You will have to read subtitles.
Yellowstone
If you want something different, check out the series 'Trapped' on Amazon Prime.

Just finished Season 2, not quite as good as season 1 but not bad.

It's a murder mystery series out of Iceland. You will have to read subtitles. Originally Posted by O'Mike
Agree about Season 2. Acorn-London Kills.
  • R.M.
  • 08-14-2019, 02:04 AM
Yellowstone Originally Posted by boardman
Oh yeah that one is good one!! Beth is one tough chick!!
Oh yeah that one is good one!! Beth is one tough chick!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Yeah, these last couple of episodes have been intense. They're building to one hell of a season finale.

What does John love most? Better question is what does Beck think John loves most. They're making the viewers think that Tate is the target. I don't see that coming to fruition but he may try. My guess is Monica or Rip get taken out while protecting him. Both of those characters are pretty limited.
Season 2 Episode 3 "Stranger Things".....
  • R.M.
  • 08-20-2019, 08:28 AM
I been watching some of Season one of Yellowstone. To me its the new Dallas. I miss JR Ewing.
Yeah, these last couple of episodes have been intense. They're building to one hell of a season finale.

What does John love most? Better question is what does Beck think John loves most. They're making the viewers think that Tate is the target. I don't see that coming to fruition but he may try. My guess is Monica or Rip get taken out while protecting him. Both of those characters are pretty limited. Originally Posted by boardman
I figure Tate or Kayce but I am sure it wont happen. It better not be Rip... I like Rip.
It better not be Rip... I like Rip. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

That's why it very well might be Rip. Who doesn't like him?

If there's anything that TWD and GoT did it was to get us used to all characters being disposable, even the most loved ones. Remember Hershel? Then Glenn? The whole internet was like WTF ? both times. I wasn't into GoT but a lot of friends were and I heard about that shit all the time.

When you look back on it for some of the signs you see that the character sometimes runs out of story line and you realize you should have seen it coming. Other times the actor just wants out.

Case in point on TWD. Glenn's story seemed to have hit a end and Maggie's story couldn't continue in the way it did with him in the picture. One of them had to go.

Andrew Lincoln wanted to go home. The show isn't the same to me without Rick though.
I been watching some of Season one of Yellowstone. To me its the new Dallas. I miss JR Ewing. Originally Posted by R.M.

Keep watching...
I think John Dutton is going to make JR look like a choir boy before it's over. There are a lot of skeletons buried on that ranch...and the Res.
I love the British stuff. So watch Acorn, Keeping Faith and Thorne with Sandra Oh.
BM Im not talking with you anymore about my tv shows. Throws hands up lol.

Yeah its a great show imo.

I like Animal Kingdom too.
Finished Mindhunter Season 2..it was good,but Season 1 was much better

Watching The Patriot on Amazon prime..it's hilarious
  • R.M.
  • 08-21-2019, 03:47 AM
Keep watching...
I think John Dutton is going to make JR look like a choir boy before it's over. There are a lot of skeletons buried on that ranch...and the Res. Originally Posted by boardman
Will do. I do like his daughter. I believe shes the red head. That character has spunk.