My Experience With Sweet.Treat69

Hahaha. Damn! I should have specified. Oh well, beggars cannot be choosey.
Hahaha. Damn! I should have specified. Oh well, beggars cannot be choosey. Originally Posted by Jake B
Don't worry, I'm planning on taking some new pics soon & they're gonna be HOT!!
How about a pic of you riding a guy...or is that too over the top.

How about a pic of you riding a guy...or is that too over the top.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Maybe a little LOL

I have my photo shoot scheduled for the first week of September so you guys be ready
I volunteer myself to hold your hooters from behind, ala Janet Jackson picture.

We should get a lot of snaps of that to make sure we get it just right.
Maybe a little LOL

I have my photo shoot scheduled for the first week of September so you guys be ready Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Need a fluffer?

Giggity Giggity!
I volunteer myself to hold your hooters from behind, ala Janet Jackson picture.

We should get a lot of snaps of that to make sure we get it just right. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Hahaha! That IS a sexy shot! Good idea
Wow! I've been offline for over a week, and just read the last half of this very long thread. My head hurts now but it's very informative. The OP should never have started this, I think, he doesn't look smart. If he is so wealthy, why live in a little apartment with crowded parking? Last year with my ex we lived in an upper middle class neighborhood with enormous yards, we had a 3 car garage, a circular driveway, and another long driveway that went back to the garage. There was no way anyone on our street could park close enough to someone else to block cars in. And it was just a normal middle class house.

And Sweet Treat, your pics made me so hot! I've been off for over a week and am getting "antsy", and those beautiful pics you posted have gotten me worked up and I'm about to call you to make an appointment for myself! I think it's time I had my 2nd threesome too. I am just ready to get back to entertaining. 8 or 9 days is too long to take off! But SW you are beautiful. Can't wait to see your new pics.
Need a fluffer?

Giggity Giggity! Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
LMAO I bet you wouldn't mind being the fluffier Quagmire
Wow! I've been offline for over a week, and just read the last half of this very long thread. My head hurts now but it's very informative. The OP should never have started this, I think, he doesn't look smart. If he is so wealthy, why live in a little apartment with crowded parking? Last year with my ex we lived in an upper middle class neighborhood with enormous yards, we had a 3 car garage, a circular driveway, and another long driveway that went back to the garage. There was no way anyone on our street could park close enough to someone else to block cars in. And it was just a normal middle class house.

And Sweet Treat, your pics made me so hot! I've been off for over a week and am getting "antsy", and those beautiful pics you posted have gotten me worked up and I'm about to call you to make an appointment for myself! I think it's time I had my 2nd threesome too. I am just ready to get back to entertaining. 8 or 9 days is too long to take off! But SW you are beautiful. Can't wait to see your new pics. Originally Posted by GingerKatt

Aww thank you love!!! You're gorgeous!! It's about time I had another threesome too...
Wow, Really get off the dick, close this down.
Wow, Really get off the dick, close this down. Originally Posted by BigDBone
Lol
This has turned into an ad thread. Time to give it a rest.