How are we going to pay for all this shit?

Lev17, I posted the requirements to get admitted into a Medical school in the USA. I did not list every class that I took for the 120 credits to get my degree. But if it makes you feel any better I did have a class in Microbiology. E Coli bacteria stains orange on a gram stain and Staph Aureaus bacteria stains yellow. Those two are both easy to determine if given as unknown.

I know enough about cell biology to know that the message in the M-RNA vaccine will protect you from CoVid. However, if you happen to test positive for CoVid (regardless of your vaccination status) do like Govenor Abbott of Texas go get the Regernon antibodies and the Remdivisir. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Anyone can read about MRNA technology. Besides to get into Med School you follow a Premed Curriculum. Just because you have taken a few courses that might be in a premed curriculum doesn't mean anything.
Anyone can read about MRNA technology. Besides to get into Med School you follow a Premed Curriculum. Just because you have taken a few courses that might be in a premed curriculum doesn't mean anything. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Lev17, You don't know what you are talking about. The Pre Med Curriculum is exactly as I described. There is no such thing as a pre-med major. You can major in art history but take the classes that I listed (post 558) and get accepted into medical school. Go ask any "pre med" advisor at any college. How old are you like 70? You do not and cannot get a degree in Pre-Med, not at Harvard or your local state college/university. I repeat no other science classes are required to get into medical school.

You do not and cannot get a degree in Pre-Med, not at Harvard or your local state college/university. Originally Posted by adav8s28
He didn't say anything about a "degree in Pre-Med". He mentioned a "Pre-Med Curriculum" - which means courses needed for admission to Med School.

Thr reason you couldn't get into Med School is because your reading comprehension is terrible and you constantly act like a fucking know-it-all, especially on topics everyone can see you are clueless about. Those are not the qualities anyone looks for when choosing a doctor.
Lev17, You don't know what you are talking about. The Pre Med Curriculum is exactly as I described. There is no such thing as a pre-med major. You can major in art history but take the classes that I listed (post 558) and get accepted into medical school. Go ask any "pre med" advisor at any college. How old are you like 70? You do not and cannot get a degree in Pre-Med, not at Harvard or your local state college/university. I repeat no other science classes are required to get into medical school.

Originally Posted by adav8s28
Blimey! .... So NOW you're a Art Major also!

When we have our Eccie forum Awards banquet, YOU just
might win the "Braggart of the Year" this time
instead-of President Trump or the Rifleman bloke.

### Salty
They's pushing toward Economic collapse , food storages , fuel storages rioting in the streets , Police state control agenda 21 on and on ,,,,,
how are we going to pay for all this you ask?

now, mr. student, that is the most simplest question

in fact its so simple, i'll have my chauffer answer the question

james, my trustworthy and stalwart chauffer, if you will, please answer the question

yes sir, mr. nevergaveitathought, the answer is we make a 100 trillion dollar coin and place it very near, if not under, the social security lock box, all for safekeeping purposes, problem solved

I didn't say anything about getting a degree in Premed. But the bottom line is you don't have a Medical Degree or any training in Epidemiology or Public Health so quit giving advice on Covid-19 or the Vaccines, got it.

I suggest you go back and read your own link. You did say it was a couple of years ago since you read it. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I suggest that you go back and read what I posted along with the linked article. Your posts indicate plainly that you haven't even made the most rudimentary attempt to understand this issue.

The captain misspoke plain and simple. Originally Posted by adav8s28
No, I didn't, and that's easy enough for every reasonably well-informed reader to see.

Obama's "stimulus package" (AARA) saved the US economy from a Great Depression". Wall street had lost so much money on credit default swaps bets that went sideways that TARP alone would not have prevented a Great Depression. Amadeo argues that AARA worked quite well. Thanks Obama.

From the link:

In 2009, the CBO predicted that ARRA would increase employment by 7 million full-time jobs by the end of 2012.8 By 2010, the CBO said that ARRA's policies increased the number of full-time-equivalent jobs by 2 million to 4.8 million.9

Most of the success was due to the stimulus package. By March 2009, expansive monetary policy had done all it could. It was evident more fiscal policy was needed.

https://www.thebalance.com/what-was-...ackage-3305625 Originally Posted by adav8s28
Rank, partisan bullshit that doesn't even pass the laugh test. The author has no idea of what the hell she's talking about.

Lev17, You don't know what you are talking about. The Pre Med Curriculum is exactly as I described. There is no such thing as a pre-med major. You can major in art history but take the classes that I listed (post 558) and get accepted into medical school. Go ask any "pre med" advisor at any college. How old are you like 70? You do not and cannot get a degree in Pre-Med, not at Harvard or your local state college/university. I repeat no other science classes are required to get into medical school Originally Posted by adav8s28
To which lustylad replied:

He didn't say anything about a "degree in Pre-Med". He mentioned a "Pre-Med Curriculum" - which means courses needed for admission to Med School.

Thr reason you couldn't get into Med School is because your reading comprehension is terrible and you constantly act like a fucking know-it-all, especially on topics everyone can see you are clueless about. Those are not the qualities anyone looks for when choosing a doctor. Originally Posted by lustylad
Hey, let's be fair here, Lustylad. I'm not aware of it, but there may be a spirited contest for the exalted title of ECCIE Political Forum Dunning-Kruger Effect Poster Boy of the Month.

If so, adav's campaign is in fine fettle!

• WTF
  • 11-09-2021, 02:52 PM
Those are not the qualities anyone looks for when choosing a doctor. Originally Posted by lustylad
You Trump lovers no longer choose Doctors, you choose Vets!
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2021, 02:58 PM

I suggest that you go back and read what I posted along with the linked article. Your posts indicate plainly that you haven't even made the most rudimentary attempt to understand this issue.

No, I didn't, and that's easy enough for every reasonably well-informed reader to see.

Rank, partisan bullshit that doesn't even pass the laugh test. The author has no idea of what the hell she's talking about.

Hey, let's be fair here, Lustylad. I'm not aware of it, but there may be a spirited contest for the exalted title of ECCIE Political Forum Dunning-Kruger Effect Poster Boy of the Month.

. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
lustylad is the most partisan, hypocritical, over hyped "economist" in this forum. If we depended on him teaching cause and effect...we'd have a Rooster instead of atomic clock from which to awaken.

He can spin micro magic but he can't seem to put all the pieces together in the world of macro investing or predicting.

Did I say what a hypocrite and partisan hack he is?
lustylad is the most partisan, hypocritical, over hyped "economist" in this forum. If we depended on him teaching cause and effect...we'd have a Rooster instead of atomic clock from which to awaken.

He can spin micro magic but he can't seem to put all the pieces together in the world of macro investing or predicting.

Did I say what a hypocrite and partisan hack he is? Originally Posted by WTF

and this from the guy who can't explain the major components of the federal debt and why only one is really bad, one is actually good and another "it depends" ...

anytime you are ready, Professor

BAHHAHHAAAA
It's true that in Fourth quarter 2008 Tarp was authorized to give
give "troubled assets" 700 billion. This was reduced to 475 billion when the Dodd /Frank bill became law in 2010. Aprox the first 200 billion was loaned out under Bush43. Clearly the rest was given out by team Obama. You just got caught with another mispeak. Your link also explains where Tim Geitner had the plan to distribute the last 300 billion that was authorized by Dodd/Frank.

You forgot this from your second link:

The TARP originally authorized expenditures of $700 billion. The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 created the TARP. The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, signed into law in 2010, reduced the amount authorized to $475 billion. By October 11, 2012, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) stated that total disbursements would be $431 billion, and estimated the total cost, including grants for mortgage programs that have not yet been made, would be $24 billion.[1]

Would you like to explain how 300 plus banks were profitable (before team Obama could find the bathrooms) when they still owed the Federal Gov Billions of dollars in Tarp loans in 2012?

General Motors did not get their money until the following conditions were met.
1. The current CEO had to resign
2. The car divisions that made and sold Hummers and Saturns were
Closed. This was all team Obama. Bush43 had nothing to do with
this. So your statement that Obama did not bail out anything
simply does not fly, Captain.

I suggest you go back and read your own link. You did say it was a couple of years ago since you read it. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Captain you did misspeak when you wrote Obama did not bail out anyone. Your link from national affairs.com backs up what I wrote above. Bush43 did offer bailout money to GM, they did not take it the before the deadline passed. When they decided they needed/wanted help Obama bailed out both GM and Chysler starting in March 2009, with conditions that were set by the Obama administration. The author is critical of the approach team Obama took. That the gov ended up with large stake in a private company. GM was made smaller and leaner and assembly line workers got to keep their jobs instead of go on unemployment.

From your link:

In March 2009, when the lifeline extended by the Bush administration had run out, President Obama stepped in. The administration forced out the CEO of General Motors, Rick Wagoner, and gave Chrysler 30 days to finalize a merger with the Italian automaker Fiat. In exchange, the companies received another (and even larger) round of government loans. In the end, almost $77 billion in TARP funds was diverted to GM and Chrysler.

But in spite of the generous loans, extensions, and second chances, the Obama administration finally concluded that the companies' restructuring plans were insufficient. In the spring of 2009, it directed both automakers to proceed into Chapter 11 bankruptcy — Chrysler filed on April 30, and GM on June 1. In both cases.

Over 900 troubled assets received money from Tarp. Most of the entities received their money after Obama took office. Bank of America got their money from Bush43 but AIG, GM and many others got their money from Obama. The Dodd/Frank bill cut the amount from 700 billion to 475 billion.
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 04:51 PM
Hot damn! We have a leading candidate for Dunning-Kruger Effect poster boy of the month!

Quote:
I suggest you go back and read your own link. You did say it was a couple of years ago since you read it.

Quote:
The captain misspoke plain and simple.

Quote:
Obama's "stimulus package" (AARA) saved the US economy from a Great Depression". Wall street had lost so much money on credit default swaps bets that went sideways that TARP alone would not have prevented a Great Depression. Amadeo argues that AARA worked quite well. Thanks Obama.

From the link:

In 2009, the CBO predicted that ARRA would increase employment by 7 million full-time jobs by the end of 2012.8 By 2010, the CBO said that ARRA's policies increased the number of full-time-equivalent jobs by 2 million to 4.8 million.9

Most of the success was due to the stimulus package. By March 2009, expansive monetary policy had done all it could. It was evident more fiscal policy was needed.

https://www.thebalance.com/what-was-...ackage-3305625

Quote:
Lev17, You don't know what you are talking about. The Pre Med Curriculum is exactly as I described. There is no such thing as a pre-med major. You can major in art history but take the classes that I listed (post 558) and get accepted into medical school. Go ask any "pre med" advisor at any college. How old are you like 70? You do not and cannot get a degree in Pre-Med, not at Harvard or your local state college/university. I repeat no other science classes are required to get into medical school

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad

Thr reason you couldn't get into Med School is because your reading comprehension is terrible and you constantly act like a fucking know-it-all, especially on topics everyone can see you are clueless about. Those are not the qualities anyone looks for when choosing a doctor.

Comment - Thank You - Good sir!!!!

Thr reason you couldn't get into Med School ........ Originally Posted by lustylad
How do you know that I can't get in? I have not been rejected from any medical school. I gave him the curriculum not "part of the curriculum".
"O" has posted more than once that my medical information was good information. This would mean you an O have conflicting opinions. Ha Ha.
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 05:05 PM
'a' - You do come across as a know-it all - and are frequently wrong
and never, ever admit that You made a mistake .
EVER!
And that - is a major behavior defect in caring for Patients.

and on forum.