Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

I want citizenship. So, I won't take a chance, BOTH, tongue and dick WILL go Deep! That's what I meant by 'dual', Tongue&Dick! I'm still ROTFFLMMFATFO! OMG!!
I want citizenship. So, I won't take a chance, BOTH, tongue and dick WILL go Deep! That's what I meant by 'dual', Tongue&Dick! I'm still ROTFFLMMFATFO! OMG!! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Whew... thanks for clarifying that. I thought you meant you were batting for both teams!!
Congratulations Shayla! You have done what alot of "drama pots" have aimed to do with their b.s posts..

This is how its to be done!! You have woman here talking about you..I had to check out the super thread!!! IMO U GO GIRL!!!! Originally Posted by chrissy
OUCH! Chrissy! You're hurting me with your Irish hottness.
Wish I could have a bowl of your Lucky Charms.
eye believe they do permit dual citizenship
Where the heck has Shayla been?
Where the heck has Shayla been? Originally Posted by alluringava
eye think some one said that she's holed up somewhere in Uruguay, South America.
I want citizenship. So, I won't take a chance, BOTH, tongue and dick WILL go Deep! That's what I meant by 'dual', Tongue&Dick! I'm still ROTFFLMMFATFO! OMG!! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
On a serious note Canada allows for dual citizenship. It will take time with residency and keeping clean from the law, etc. Average length of time to citizenship is two years unless you flunk our super duper difficult written test.
She's around, just busy with personal time.
Whew... thanks for clarifying that. I thought you meant you were batting for both teams!! Originally Posted by canuckvic
So you thought my man Mijo was scoring at both ends of the rink? OMG!?
eye think some one said that she's holed up somewhere in Uruguay, South America. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sodom and Gomorrah which is an off ramp in Las Vegas... I think Burk is there as well! Hey wait a minutes... where in the hell is Burk???
On a serious note Canada allows for dual citizenship. It will take time with residency and keeping clean from the law, etc. Average length of time to citizenship is two years unless you flunk our super duper difficult written test. Originally Posted by canuckvic
Would I have to learn facts about Canada?

Wouldn't they just give it to me and my buds Mijo
and SL if we just showed them a picture of Shayla.
Wouldn't they understand.
Would I have to learn facts about Canada?

Wouldn't they just give it to me and my buds Mijo
and SL if we just showed them a picture of Shayla.
Wouldn't they understand. Originally Posted by bojulay
We don't want to be put in that line!? LOL
On a serious note Canada allows for dual citizenship. It will take time with residency and keeping clean from the law, etc. Average length of time to citizenship is two years unless you flunk our super duper difficult written test. Originally Posted by canuckvic
The US allows dual citizenship, too. http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_p.../cis_1753.html.
prolly sick of this threAD
prolly sick of this threAD Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Yep. It's probably driven her UTR.