Daughter of Random Thoughts

You need speed bumps and pot holes to enjoy the smooth rides.
You need speed bumps and pot holes to enjoy the smooth rides. Originally Posted by Baconman
I guess you're trying to say that you need a witch with a B providers for us to appreciate the good or should I go so far as say the great ones???
First of the month and rent is due cures crickets.
Some chirp rather loudly
I once heard a statement a fool and his money will soon part! Did I hear that correctly? Just making sure
You are correct sir,I understand it happens often ��
Me*: Declaring to the world, "I'm getting off ECCIE because all of the drama."

Also Me*: Getting on ECCIE to post shitloads of drama.

*Actually not me....
I once heard a statement a fool and his money will soon part! Did I hear that correctly? Just making sure Originally Posted by WMJ4657
That money talks I’ll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said goodbye!!
Johnsson are you sleeping on the clock? Rumor is a new gigolo snuck into LR what's up with that?
Getting bored and frustrated with the ladies and eccie
Getting bored and frustrated with the ladies and eccie Originally Posted by Johnsson
Well liven it up some. Don't make me do it. Lol
It's been fun, but I'm leaving, the ladies quit posting and for good reason, the same reason I am stopping...its not worth risking losing job and family, I've enjoyed my time here, I hope I have left it better than when I joined, lots of good people trying to get through this thing we call life, live positive, put a smile on someone's face, you will feel better for it, I apologize to those that I have offended and hope those that I have made smile can pass it along, take care and see you on the other side...johnsson...
Been hearing about an upcoming marriage in NWA been some long time members drop off board in last few months wonder if any correlation 🤔🤫
Been hearing about an upcoming marriage in NWA been some long time members drop off board in last few months wonder if any correlation 🤔🤫 Originally Posted by WMJ4657
If this is true, I'm sure there will more stories to come out.
It's been fun, but I'm leaving, the ladies quit posting and for good reason, the same reason I am stopping...its not worth risking losing job and family, I've enjoyed my time here, I hope I have left it better than when I joined, lots of good people trying to get through this thing we call life, live positive, put a smile on someone's face, you will feel better for it, I apologize to those that I have offended and hope those that I have made smile can pass it along, take care and see you on the other side...johnsson... Originally Posted by Johnsson
Sorry to see you leave