Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Again. Point Banning warnings targeting getting away with a lot breaking the guide lines. Are YMMV. Try ur luck
Either reverse the ban or let her do her time in peace

Don't tease a bitch Originally Posted by NubianPrince
She won't do her time quietly, that's why we still have this ongoing "beatdown" thread....
Approaching 600 posts about a friend complaining about a banning. I just picture NYr logging in every day wishing like crazy this thread would die.
I don't get what this means. Originally Posted by armature
Neither do they.

Attachment 522479
Approaching 600 posts about a friend complaining about a banning. I just picture NYr logging in every day wishing like crazy this thread would die. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
He may not care. My feelings have migrated to mildly amused that a few people are still impassioned on the subject.
Approaching 600 posts about a friend complaining about a banning. I just picture NYr logging in every day wishing like crazy this thread would die. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
The topic is not about her ban, and I was and am not complaining about the ban. My attention has always been focused on the specific points given to her by NYr (which happened to be the points that put her over the 25 point limit).
The topic is not about her ban, and I was and am not complaining about the ban. My attention has always been focused on the specific points given to her by NYr (which happened to be the points that put her over the 25 point limit). Originally Posted by YummyMarie
So why didn't you complain about the other points she received up to 25? You're complaining about the ban either way you slice it.
The thickness is strong with this one.
So why didn't you complain about the other points she received up to 25? You're complaining about the ban either way you slice it. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Perhaps those other points were malicious. Perhaps they were not issued by an over reaching mod. Perhaps they were issued by a mod that doesn't hide in silence except when he's traveling to places with no internets and surrounded by wild banshees keeping him for reaching the internets or some shit like that.
Perhaps those other points were malicious. Perhaps they were not issued by an over reaching mod. Perhaps they were issued by a mod that doesn't hide in silence except when he's traveling to places with no internets and surrounded by wild banshees keeping him for reaching the internets or some shit like that. Originally Posted by armature
Did you used to give mods freebies and special treatment?
Did you used to give mods freebies and special treatment? Originally Posted by corona
No, of course not.
No, of course not. Originally Posted by armature
Are you sure? You seem pretty adamant that mods get all this special stuff from providers for preferential treatment. I figure you must know from experience.
Perhaps those other points were malicious. Perhaps they were not issued by an over reaching mod. Perhaps they were issued by a mod that doesn't hide in silence except when he's traveling to places with no internets and surrounded by wild banshees keeping him for reaching the internets or some shit like that. Originally Posted by armature
WK much? Unless you have a dog in the fight you're taking this shit way too seriously.
He may not care. My feelings have migrated to mildly amused that a few people are still impassioned on the subject. Originally Posted by TinMan

As usual, I agree with TinMan.
So, I don't really have an opinion, but to the thread warriors - and everyone's cool in my book - my question really is: aren't you guys bored of it? I'm just sure you've got more interesting things going on, even here on the shmb.

Hump Day! Woop-woop! Go get some!
LnH
Are you sure? You seem pretty adamant that mods get all this special stuff from providers for preferential treatment. I figure you must know from experience. Originally Posted by corona
Yes, I'm sure. I don't have to have had cancer to know it exists. However, you have it wrong I'm not saying men that volunteer where women and sex intersect do their "jobs" for free oussy. I'm saying they have their own currency. Some it is indeed free pussy. Others it's some other variant on power - specifically power over women.