nothing reply anything you want

There is a cat in this picture..can you find it?
Attached Images File Type: jpg 309325_2045132374296_1423991871_31801808_1463078427_n.jpg (90.9 KB, 116 views)
  • GP
  • 10-01-2011, 07:33 AM
took me a bit.
Attached Images File Type: jpg cat.jpg (223.6 KB, 108 views)
  • Doove
  • 10-01-2011, 12:24 PM
There is a cat in this picture..can you find it? Originally Posted by anita germane
Seems this was a contest to see who could find it first.

Thanks anyways Anita.
  • GP
  • 10-01-2011, 12:28 PM
awwwww. poor dooveeeeee.

don't worry, some day we will let you be first in line.
its okay..go that m&g thing..woops did i take this off subject????sowwwyyyyy!!!!

Can you find an photo object? try this one doove
  • GP
  • 10-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Boobies!

can you find the puppy???
  • Tiger
  • 10-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Isn't the puppy in your avatar?
ok. I wish I was the puppy in the pic
yep balls and balls!!!!lol

your coming right osd???hit me up!!
Indian Wanting Coffee:

An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand and pulling a male buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter:

"Want coffee."

The waiter says, "Sure, Chief. Coming right up."

He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee.....
The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, causing parts of the animal to splatter everywhere and then just walks out.

The next morning the Indian returns.
He has his shotgun in one hand, pulling another male buffalo with the other.

He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter:

"Want coffee."

The waiter says, "Whoa, Tonto! We're still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What was all that about, anyway?"

The Indian smiles and proudly says,

"Training for a position in United States Congress..Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day."
  • Tiger
  • 10-04-2011, 07:02 PM
A fella was in the market to buy some acreage. He found just what he was looking for, but it was a little expensive. During an inspection of the property, however, he found a hive of bees. He told the owner that he was deathly afraid of bees, and there was no way he could consider this piece of land.
The landowner assured him that the bees were completely harmless, but the buyer would have no part of it. Finally, the landowner made an offer. The buyer would allow himself to be tied to a tree for an hour, nude, under the nest. So sure of the friendliness of his bees was the farmer that if ONE bee were to sting him, the farm would be his for free. The buyer thought it over and decided it was worth the risk. An hour later, the farmer walked out to the tree and saw the poor buyer slumped over in his bindings. Fearing the worst, he ran up to him and asked him if he had been stung. The city fella looked up and weakly said, "No, but doesn't that calf have a mother?"