Assholes's Speech

Polls show if the election were held today he'd win again.

Dream on... Originally Posted by pussycat
The poll by Washington Post - ABC News was interesting in that Clinton has lost more supporters than Trump but none of the supporters moved to Trump. It all points to the supposition that Clinton never should have been the Democratic nominee last year. Too much baggage. Too late to correct that.

Too early to tell what will happen. Like I've said, I give Trump a solid "D" for his performance as President so far. Nothing even close to significant accomplished thus far. And a lot of questionable actions. But a long time to go to correct that.

I asked this question of people who believe Trump deserves a high mark on his performance thus far -- what has he done that affects YOU positively as you go through your day-to-day life?

Here is an interesting comment I quickly found today.

Source: http://nypost.com/2017/03/03/the-pol...still-winning/

"All of this suggests that Americans are giving Trump a chance, and that they’re tired of the media failing to do so. They think Trump is going to bring change, and they want to allow him freedom to pursue that change. Democrats and members of the media who keep saying that Trump can’t be trusted with the tiller of government ought to have an easy solution: Give him all the leeway he wants, and then watch him pursue policies they think are unpopular. By acting as foils for Trump, the media and the left actually prop him up — they allow him to position them as obstacles to making change.

Trump is in control. The American people are ready to see him perform. Now it’s time for him to step up and create the change he’s preached for so long."
the orange one admitted leaking to russia
and now israeli intelligence has been warned about sharing info with the trump team
https://www.thejc.com/news/world/isr...house-1.438611
Can please name the poll and source of the poll? Thx Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/2...new-poll-shows
Who would like to go on record saying they think Trump will be re-elected? Because it sure seems from some trump-humpers, like pussycat, that this is a foregone conclusion. How much confidence do you have in this?
Who would like to go on record saying they think Trump will be re-elected? Because it sure seems from some trump-humpers, like pussycat, that this is a foregone conclusion. How much confidence do you have in this? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I'm sure that a lot of his supporters think so. But that's because they are so blinded by their hate of things that they don't see the wrongs done. But a few things are going to work against him next election.

The way Trump in debates and rallies never really talked policy isn't going to work. People allowed that because he was new and different. An outsider. Well now he's the ultimate insider. It gets no more inside than POTUS. So he can't get away with debating without policy substance.

And he also can't run against Obama and Clinton and their policies. That all he ever did and still does. He and his supporters try to defend anything he does wrong by trying to point to a time Obama or Clinton did the same thing. Which is the funniest thing to me. In one breathe, Trump and his supporters talk about how bad Obama/Clinton were. Yet they defend their wrong doings by saying well Obama did it too. A+B=C to normal people. If you told me what Obama was doing was wrong + you are doing similar things, than that would mean you are doing wrong. But Trump sees it as well I'm doing it now so it has to be good. It's going to give anyone running against him plenty of ammo.
OK, I gotta ask - What are so blinded by hate with?
Do I hate ISIS? - Yes. // Do I hate terrorists that take innocent lives? Yes. // Do I hate that some Americans have to live in poverty - yes.// Do I hate the fact that many children cannot afford a school lunch-Yes//Do I hate that there is racial and sexual descrimination in the U.S. - Yes// Did I hate that our Veterian's could not get proper health care-Yes.
Are you trying to say that you like all these things?

I'm sure that a lot of his supporters think so. But that's because they are so blinded by their hate of things that they don't see the wrongs done. But a few things are going to work against him next election.

The way Trump in debates and rallies never really talked policy isn't going to work. People allowed that because he was new and different. An outsider. Well now he's the ultimate insider. It gets no more inside than POTUS. So he can't get away with debating without policy substance.

And he also can't run against Obama and Clinton and their policies. That all he ever did and still does. He and his supporters try to defend anything he does wrong by trying to point to a time Obama or Clinton did the same thing. Which is the funniest thing to me. In one breathe, Trump and his supporters talk about how bad Obama/Clinton were. Yet they defend their wrong doings by saying well Obama did it too. A+B=C to normal people. If you told me what Obama was doing was wrong + you are doing similar things, than that would mean you are doing wrong. But Trump sees it as well I'm doing it now so it has to be good. It's going to give anyone running against him plenty of ammo. Originally Posted by Milly23
Trump is in control. The American people are ready to see him perform. Now it’s time for him to step up and create the change he’s preached for so long."[/COLOR] Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Trump will never creat the change he's been preaching because he CANNOT.

Take healthcare:

Donald Trump: “You will end up with great health care for a fraction of the price and that will take place immediately after we go in. Immediately! Fast! Quick!”

Show me how any of that is even remotely going to happen.

Instead. ,what we have seen is a plan that will kick 24 million people in the ass; no health insurance and give enormous tax breaks to the rich; people like Donald Trump. He wants to cash in for himself at the expense of his poor voters.

Trump will continue to fail and fail and fail. Why? Because he truly does not care about the common person. Trump truly does not care about his base, for God sake. Trump cares only for himself; everything else is lies, rhetoric and trickery.
OK, I gotta ask - What are so blinded by hate with?
Do I hate ISIS? - Yes. // Do I hate terrorists that take innocent lives? Yes. // Do I hate that some Americans have to live in poverty - yes.// Do I hate the fact that many children cannot afford a school lunch-Yes//Do I hate that there is racial and sexual descrimination in the U.S. - Yes// Did I hate that our Veterian's could not get proper health care-Yes.
Are you trying to say that you like all these things? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Wait did I say that I liked those things?? Did I say that you personally liked or hated anything? No but if you want to make insulting statements to make your point, ok.

But first, the hate was shown throughout. The hate for Clinton/Obama. The hate for a perceived rise of minorities at the expense of whites. The hate for Muslims. The hate for those who care for facts.

Now let's look at some of those things you said you hated.. ISIS, to pretend that Democrats don't hate ISIS is just ridiculous. They just have a different view of handling the problem. Same with poverty. No one wants to see people poor. Yet you are showing your hate for the poor by voting for a billionaire who didn't truly put Americans first until he was in office. I mean he hired that cheap labor from Mexico and used steel from China. So concerned with the poverty of Americans that he didn't give that business or those jobs to people who could use them. And you hate kids can't afford school lunch yet polices enacted by the guy you voted for will make that worse. You sit at home and say you hate racial and gender discrimination. Yet you voted for a man who said things that were racially insensitive, was caught on tapes saying inappropriate things about women, appointed a man to AG that was too racial in the 70s, he had a history of racial injustices, and you have never to say you hate that while supporting him? Did you vote for Bush? Because the issue with the VA wasn't created by Obama and I've seen nothing that Trump has done to fix it.

You want to ask me insulting things like do I like those things. I must ask you since you voted for a man who offended so many races, a religion, and many in your gender... do you like racists, misogynists? Did you secretly cheer when Trump said things like black communities are in ruins so much that you can't walk down the street? Did you cheer when he said he grabbed women by the pussy? Or that he walked into girls dressing rooms when they were undressing? You can't hate those things because you continue to pretend those didn't happen or you are ok with a person doing them, so long as he is Trump.
So it's a FOX poll? Are there any other polls to support the FOX one?

Sigh, this is just sad. Calling all other news sources from all over the world "fake news" and FOX the only true news source is just appalling. Do people even realize how brainwashed that sounds?

Ellen if you hate all those things, then why in the hell did you vote for trump? He has no idea about those realities and has never experienced any of those hardships.
FirePhoenix, as I am sure you know, pussycat gets his news from the far right radical fringe. I doubt he will respond because he will have to source some bullshit far right website... Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
The poll by Washington Post-ABC News... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Hahaha... OMG! The Washington Post! And ABC News! Talk about a pair of far-right radical fringe sources!!!

Please allow me to quote and furnish a link to those far-right idiots!

"And were the 2016 election held again today, it shows Trump would avenge his popular-vote loss... Trump leads in a re-do of the 2016 election 43 percent to 40 percent after losing the popular vote 46-44."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ton-voters-do/
It was reference to Yssup's signature line - it states ---Fact-Twittler lost the popular vote by 2.86 million.
So I wanted to know where these people live... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Here you go, Ellen:

CA registered voters – 19.4 million

CA total votes cast 2016 – 14.18 million
Hillary – 8.75 million
Trump – 4.48 million
Others - 0.95 million

I'll do the math for you - Sans California, Trump won the popular vote by 1.41 million.
The poll by Washington Post - ABC News was interesting in that Clinton has lost more supporters than Trump but none of the supporters moved to Trump. It all points to the supposition that Clinton never should have been the Democratic nominee last year. Too much baggage. Too late to correct that.

Too early to tell what will happen. Like I've said, I give Trump a solid "D" for his performance as President so far. Nothing even close to significant accomplished thus far. And a lot of questionable actions. But a long time to go to correct that.

I asked this question of people who believe Trump deserves a high mark on his performance thus far -- what has he done that affects YOU positively as you go through your day-to-day life?

Here is an interesting comment I quickly found today.

Source: http://nypost.com/2017/03/03/the-pol...still-winning/

"All of this suggests that Americans are giving Trump a chance, and that they’re tired of the media failing to do so. They think Trump is going to bring change, and they want to allow him freedom to pursue that change. Democrats and members of the media who keep saying that Trump can’t be trusted with the tiller of government ought to have an easy solution: Give him all the leeway he wants, and then watch him pursue policies they think are unpopular. By acting as foils for Trump, the media and the left actually prop him up — they allow him to position them as obstacles to making change.

Trump is in control. The American people are ready to see him perform. Now it’s time for him to step up and create the change he’s preached for so long." Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

The idea that Trump would win the popular vote today is so flawed. It's based on polls where naturally the losing candidate won't get much because they aren't the face of the party anymore and would have less excitement. While those who voted for the winner would naturally stay home because it's still early and you want to believe you voted right. To believe that if we held an election today, even if Clinton was the nominee, to say she wouldn't win the popular vote again would mean you are ignoring 1) Almost 3 million more people voted against Trump, 2) He's losing independents, 3) Today people would know his policies that are unpopular which would mean less third party voting and a higher turnout of minority voters 4) You would have to ignore the historic low approval ratings. That's why people like to say well California, if not for that Trump wins the popular vote. Like I could say, Texas if not for Texas, Clinton wins the electoral college. It's nonsense because both states have a right to vote and their votes are counted.
The idea that Trump would win the popular vote today is so flawed. It's based on polls where naturally the losing candidate won't get much because they aren't the face of the party anymore and would have less excitement. While those who voted for the winner would naturally stay home because it's still early and you want to believe you voted right. To believe that if we held an election today, even if Clinton was the nominee, to say she wouldn't win the popular vote again would mean you are ignoring 1) Almost 3 million more people voted against Trump, 2) He's losing independents, 3) Today people would know his policies that are unpopular which would mean less third party voting and a higher turnout of minority voters 4) You would have to ignore the historic low approval ratings. That's why people like to say well California, if not for that Trump wins the popular vote. Like I could say, Texas if not for Texas, Clinton wins the electoral college. It's nonsense because both states have a right to vote and their votes are counted. Originally Posted by Milly23
Um, ok.... you should tell those far-right radical fringe nutjobs at the Washington Post/ABC News that their poll was flawed!
Thank you, Lusty.

Here you go, Ellen:

CA registered voters – 19.4 million

CA total votes cast 2016 – 14.18 million
Hillary – 8.75 million
Trump – 4.48 million
Others - 0.95 million

I'll do the math for you - Sans California, Trump won the popular vote by 1.41 million. Originally Posted by lustylad
Milly, you said -Trump supporters - which I am one of-are so blinded by their hate of things that they don't see wrongs done. My point is that is not true. I didn't insult you- I'm sorry that you took it that way. I was going to say you insulted me but that doesn't get us anywhere. No, of course not - I didn't secretly cheer when he offended others. But I gotta tell you- I wasn't offended by the 'pussy grabbing" because - at the end of the day - I'd rather be grabbed by the pussy than governed by one...ie...Hillary.

Wait did I say that I liked those things?? Did I say that you personally liked or hated anything? No but if you want to make insulting statements to make your point, ok.

But first, the hate was shown throughout. The hate for Clinton/Obama. The hate for a perceived rise of minorities at the expense of whites. The hate for Muslims. The hate for those who care for facts.

Now let's look at some of those things you said you hated.. ISIS, to pretend that Democrats don't hate ISIS is just ridiculous. They just have a different view of handling the problem. Same with poverty. No one wants to see people poor. Yet you are showing your hate for the poor by voting for a billionaire who didn't truly put Americans first until he was in office. I mean he hired that cheap labor from Mexico and used steel from China. So concerned with the poverty of Americans that he didn't give that business or those jobs to people who could use them. And you hate kids can't afford school lunch yet polices enacted by the guy you voted for will make that worse. You sit at home and say you hate racial and gender discrimination. Yet you voted for a man who said things that were racially insensitive, was caught on tapes saying inappropriate things about women, appointed a man to AG that was too racial in the 70s, he had a history of racial injustices, and you have never to say you hate that while supporting him? Did you vote for Bush? Because the issue with the VA wasn't created by Obama and I've seen nothing that Trump has done to fix it.

You want to ask me insulting things like do I like those things. I must ask you since you voted for a man who offended so many races, a religion, and many in your gender... do you like racists, misogynists? Did you secretly cheer when Trump said things like black communities are in ruins so much that you can't walk down the street? Did you cheer when he said he grabbed women by the pussy? Or that he walked into girls dressing rooms when they were undressing? You can't hate those things because you continue to pretend those didn't happen or you are ok with a person doing them, so long as he is Trump. Originally Posted by Milly23