How many of us are left from ASPD?

2002ish... aspd inspired me to try an AMP for the first time.
ASPD
Good times with some good people
  • EZ.
  • 09-15-2014, 10:36 PM
I was there.. One of the original Lighting Rod gals my handle use to be Little Miss Melissa in the ASPD days.. I sure do miss the old days sure wish ASPD was here still.. Sure did have a lot of fun when ASPD was here.. Originally Posted by MissMelissa
Little Miss Melissa. Do you remember EZ the frog with the long tongue? I remember the first time I saw you swimming around in a friends pool with a loosely knitted white bikini. What a hot little body. I also remember a nice rendezvous in an outcall in Mesquite. This was shortly before I moved to Phoenix. Hope everything is well with you.
I was on the last 2 years it was up, and my handle was.............um, I don't remember.
How long has it been since it went down?
I was on there from 2004 till it closed down. Same handle ..... good times !
I love and miss it. I was sexybackbabygirl on there. XOXO
I think it was twelve+ years, I was amethu back then.
Ladies and gentlemen. Just curious as I see less activity from folks from the good old days. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Im still here!!
Oh yea!!!! ASPD!!! My favorite place next to naughtyville. 2003 for me.
I am still here. Had a couple of regulars for a while but they've decided to move on. Guess it's time to find a new rotation!
anyone seen james182 in the last 10 years ? he was my bud on there
anyone seen james182 in the last 10 years ? he was my bud on there Originally Posted by cage196
Damn. I hadn't thought about that handle in awhile. I'm curious if he's still around as well.
I was on the old usenet group, the Delphi group, which kept getting shut down by complaints from some brothel owner or other, and then resurfacing.

I joined ASPD right when it started, but cannot recall the date.

I moderated the Dallas section for a while. These days I drop in and out, as does my memory.
I was on the old usenet group, the Delphi group, which kept getting shut down by complaints from some brothel owner or other, and then resurfacing.

I joined ASPD right when it started, but cannot recall the date.

I moderated the Dallas section for a while. These days I drop in and out, as does my memory. Originally Posted by DeaconBlues
^^^This gentleman here...all hobbyists should aspire to be as even-tempered and fair as DB.
hey DB - good to see you dude!