Who do you miss?

I like to see Lilly again, she gave me the best bbbj of my life...she sucked me talked dirty let me cim..she swallowed and kept going for like 10 straight mins. I told her I had to pee...she looked at me smiled and said let's go to the shower. She takes me into the shower gets on her knees and say fill up my mouth with your piss. It took a bit but I pissed..she swallowed alot of that then non stop started sucking me again covered and kneeling in a puddle of my pussy. She was talking dirty and told me to feed her my cum..which I did. She had me stay for 3 hours...I ended up with Greek in most every possible position. And she swallowed that as well...Never met another like her
loli101
I agree. That Starving Artist was something else. Wonder what she’s up to…
Candy @ the 7.....good lord, the greek play was the absolute best.
Yes, the Starving Artist. Ooh, I had forgotten her. I would love to see her again.
The Starving Artist was only selling art. lol I did buy art from her on two occasions. Very unique experience.
I still have some of her art.
I still have one of her coffee mugs. Unique business model. Her theory was they couldn’t bust her because she was selling art and she wasn’t nude because she always wore a tie.
Lolli101 and sweetdulce. Sweetdulce was the best service best ss ever!
[FONT=

I miss the most the ones whom always bring A SMILE OR SQUIRRELS WITH NUTS

IF YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF WHO YOU ARE ITS CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE MY CURRENT CONTACT TO KNOW THAT ONLY A HAND FEW I STILL MANAGE TO SPEND TIME WITH. Those ones have a special spot on my GOLDMINE OF PLEASURE!!!!

Stay safe and ALWAYS REMEMBER TO STAY IN YOUR HOBBY LANE.

Have a blessed and satisfying weekend.

For all the squirrels trying to get a NUT your game is either better or well played as like mine.

"Franklin Gothic Medium"][/FONT]
(I just logged on so I can be "under" that boootay ^)

Carry on.
Yummymarie
Hunter at escape on I-10 and Lindsay at escape off westheimer & gessner.
KaylaJ and those huge tits
Kassandra from the Latina spas. Right this minute, PeachySexy.