Clesed Thread Repository

But... I'm in a GREAT mood tonight....
Soooooo
I'm just gonna:

Do the Loki Poki!!!!

That's what it's all about!!!!
  • Tiger
  • 08-12-2017, 05:06 PM
Any interest ROCHESTER? CURVY 36DD LILLY!!

Closed By: unknown chicken shit
Reason: guessing ad in wrong section
  • Tiger
  • 08-12-2017, 05:12 PM
New Girl

Closed By: Loki PK
Reason: Guideline #30
New Girl

Closed By: Loki PK
Reason: Guideline #30 Originally Posted by Tiger
Blowbang with group of girls in Rochester
bustybabygirl

next is a good bet for that
bustybabygirl

next is a good bet for that Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
done like a dinner

Loki quoting DL #30 M&G thingy
but forgetting that age check not on icky horderves for dinner doing ads for thingy
Wen upscale providers change over to car dates, time to lock the old persona whew

Thread closed at the request of the OP--
and its been off topic beyond reason for some time.

PK

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059844772
well
Kim Jong-un
is the Chairman of the bitchy sex Workers' Party of NYS
she cried and its done

may Kim Jong-nam RIP for not obeying his half brothers miss reading of guidelines
bustybabygirl

next is a good bet for that Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Umm wtf it was deleted? I expected it to be closed but it's gone
try a diferant

FREE site?
THAT

would teach them
Umm wtf it was deleted? I expected it to be closed but it's gone Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Somebody fucked up, almost certainly. There are very few reasons threAds are deleted. VERY few. I remember reading it and can think of no way that this would have justified that. Let's see if a (Real) Mod steps in and 'splains....or corrects...

Umm wtf it was deleted? I expected it to be closed but it's gone Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Why Did you expect we would leave it up ? So that everyone could continue to read and be informed about the party you advertised with non verified providers? You know full well that is not allowed as per the advertising guidelines.
Any AD that is in violation in the ad threads gets sent out of public view...this was an AD... it was in violation....it was removed.

Posting an ad which includes mention of an ECCIE non-member or member who has not yet been approved for Verified Provider status is prohibited. We require that your partner be registered on the site and have Verified Provider status before you advertise her on the site. This will enable her account to the many benefits, such as Showcase, that our Verified Providers and Agencies enjoy. (in these cases, your vouch will be more than sufficient to get the other party approved.)

PK
Why Did you expect we would leave it up ? So that everyone could continue to read and be informed about the party you advertised with non verified providers? You know full well that is not allowed as per the advertising guidelines.
Any AD that is in violation in the ad threads gets sent out of public view...this was an AD... it was in violation....it was removed.

Posting an ad which includes mention of an ECCIE non-member or member who has not yet been approved for Verified Provider status is prohibited. We require that your partner be registered on the site and have Verified Provider status before you advertise her on the site. This will enable her account to the many benefits, such as Showcase, that our Verified Providers and Agencies enjoy. (in these cases, your vouch will be more than sufficient to get the other party approved.)

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk

are ALL the whores mentioned here
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2137619

verified?

So far, McKenzie, Genie, Emma, Melina,Lisa/Claire,and a cpl local dancers who have been at most of my previous parties (and were both at Legacy's last one) have committed...as well as a new UTR or two, and a few others from provider side of things, will announce when confirmed.
Providers? I was charging like $20 to cover alcohol and the room I am providing. It's a not-for-profit event. These girls aren't making a dime. They're sluts in it for the love of sucking dick.
Providers? I was charging like $20 to cover alcohol and the room I am providing. It's a not-for-profit event. These girls aren't making a dime. They're sluts in it for the love of sucking dick. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
blah blah ...blah

...so then haves the ...sluts pay the ol ...cucks fer the privilege of milkin withered ...pipe

...it be a sad ...day in murica when even criminals ...gots ta be liars