NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Chateau, your boys are in for a contest because Eli got pushed around his last game. He is never good for an entire season but he can get up for certain games and then plays way better than he should. my suggestion, just run the ball a lot.
  • TheDr
  • 10-15-2014, 09:20 PM
Chateau, your boys are in for a contest because Eli got pushed around his last game. He is never good for an entire season but he can get up for certain games and then plays way better than he should. my suggestion, just run the ball a lot. Originally Posted by spear88
Damn Eli has been lighting up 'the death star' up there. So you're right, he does get up for certain games. And one of those games is always at Dallas. I don't think the 'Boys should get too comfy. And I doubt they will.
A disturbing article on our #1 pick

Jayson Braddock, NFL analyst for Rotoworld, joined The B-Straw & Pauly G Show to discuss Jadeveon Clowney’s injury situation. He said that Clowney doesn’t want to play but the team is trying to force him to get back on the field sooner. He thinks that having Mike Vrabel around is very helpful to a guy like Clowney who needs to be pushed. Braddock talked about the fact that Clowney is seen as a bit of a diva when it comes to his dealings with the trainers and some of his other behaviors. He does think that over time Clowney will mature but he needs time.
The cowboys will make the playoffs and go far in the playoffs. Here lately been seeing alot of former Cowboys fans sneaking back on the bandwagon......That's cool.....just own that shit and not try to sneak back in......LOL

So for all you on the fence cowboys fans that are ready to cross over, but afraid of what your Texans fans friends will say. Just make it official and sign on the dotted line........LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHa4...%3DlHa4hUTWydw)
Ben still holds the ball for too long and our O-Line ain't that great...I'd take the over if I was you Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Sadly, I'll take the Texans +3 1/2
Ike...your Cowgirls "may " make the playoffs but in the end....as always...Romo will fuck it up
Ike...your Cowgirls "may " make the playoffs but in the end....as always...Romo will fuck it up Originally Posted by DickEmDown
HaaaHaaa!! That's cold!
  • TheDr
  • 10-19-2014, 01:47 PM
HaaaHaaa!! That's cold! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Yea, the truth hurts Darth. Lol But folks would be surprised how many fourth quarter comebacks Romo has pulled off.
Dallas is doing well because they have someone who can run, someone who can pass and someone who can catch when they need them too
I don't understand why Texan fans are concerned about the Cowboys victories. Texan fans need to worry about Pittsburg Steelers
The Cowboys show up September to November but can't win shit in December
Three consecutive first round picks on O-line. A pro bowl running back, qb, WR & TE.
The Cowboys have a better GM than the Texans?
Ever since JJ started letting his sons do the picking, yes. If JJ had his way it would have been Johnny Football and not some Oline guy
Numbers are absolute (when it comes to stats / records) and, as they say, usually do not lie. Let's examine the Cowboy's cumulative win-loss record (per month) for the past five seasons:

Sept: 9-9
Oct: 6-11
Nov: 16-5
Dec: 11-13

I'd have to say being 15-20 (combined record for Sept / Oct) looks less than average to me.....doesn't really seem like the team showed up coming out of the gate, does it?

Now November's record indicates that "sense of urgency" taking place or easier opponents on the schedule or a combo of the two.

Cumulative record for Sept-Nov: 31-25 over the last five seasons looks somewhat mediocre when it's all said and done......so not quite the "showing up" months as referred to.

And the "shit month"....December (two games under .500), while hardly stellar, can indicate numerous things taking place (ie: injuries to key players, no depth, poor play, change in the head coach mid-season, etc).

The Cowboys show up September to November but can't win shit in December Originally Posted by jstone420
  • Satin
  • 10-20-2014, 01:47 PM
Ok, first we have my buddy Ike finally "come out of the closet" and talking shit like he's a huge Cowgirl fan when they go on a winning streak. Even posting a "sign-up sheet" for more bandwagon fans. Nice Ike....

I guess next, my brother DED will be posting some whack ass Black and Yellow towels or some other lame ass Steeler crap.

Well brother D, I'll see you tonight bro. Don't be late.....