NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Add pussy soft mentality and cunt receivers and RB to our list of problems!!

1. No fucking OL - At least a right tackle. Where is E. Winston?
2. Slow confused shitty ass secondary - Agreed
3. No tackling mfers throughout the defense(LB's and DB's) - Agreed
4. Pathetic play calling - Pathetic execution
5. Poor QB play - Still no protection and he medicore
6. Shittiest GM on the planet. - I wouldn't go that far.
7. No deep threat at WR. - Agreed
8. TE #87 that has more fucking false start penalties than receptions. - Agreed
9. Clowney, Nix, Brennan Williams, trevardo Williams, Sam Montgomery, Keshawn Martin, Devier Posey, Sharpton, Su a FILO, wasted fucking picks!!! - Posey and Su A Filo, I haven't given up on but Posey must have pissed someone off? Originally Posted by Daddio
I saw lazy ass Newton "Ole'" two or three times.
Wasn't five minutes...two minutes and fifty-four seconds...

We're special...
I realize Peyton Manning was more than likely a pipe dream but when he is available and says he wants to come to your team, you cut all the current mother fuckers you need to to get his ass!!! Especially Mfing Dopey!!! I think the Kunt Kubes didn't want to relinquish control to Peyton Manning. Fucking pussyness of Kuntiak still lingers!!!!
Right you are Superhead. I need some free head to console me. Thanks.
Man oh man....do I feel y'all's pain....and I mean: Loud & Clear, too. As a lifelong Cowboy fan (I know) it frustrates the hell outa you as a fan when you see boneheaded draft picks or trades by ownership / management that completely crater (I think Clowney will still end up producing....he's too talented not to). Anyways, we've seen it for years here in Dallas and we know all too well what you all are saying / feeling right now.....

It's a shame....I thought the Tex-Annes had made the turn this season and their arrow was pointed up again. I mean think about it....y'all came to AT&T a couple weeks ago....fan base represented very well....and took Da Boys into OT (and coulda....shoulda WON that game).

And y'all looked great last night, too on that opening drive....(sweet!) and (appeared to be) in complete control of that game (until) Big Ben hit that TD bomb to the rookie wr (for his first NFL catch?) and then the meltdown was on. Amazing to watch....been a while since I've seen anything like that in such short order.

Well, hang in there, guys.....get through this season and perhaps there'll be a little more housecleaning come the off-season and (maybe) you'll get that franchise qb you want / need to go forward. Fitz ain't the answer that's for sure (cracked me up how Chuckie was going on and on last night as to "how smart" he is.....lol. Guess they had to talk about something, right?)
  • Satin
  • 10-21-2014, 09:35 AM
Best rant ever Daddio....gotta agree with 99.9% of what you said.

Fucking pathetic.....(cue DED).....

Well one thing is for sure...."we are who they thought we were"....
Fucking pathetic.....(cue DED)..... Originally Posted by Satin
Like a Mutha Fucka

Some Highlights for ya playa...or would those be lowlights

24 points in FIVE MUTHAFUCKIN' MINUTES!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Wasn't five minutes...two minutes and fifty-four seconds... Originally Posted by Wakeup
3 TD's in 73 seconds...

^^^^^
For those of you who would like to relive those tragic...or IMO, BEAUTIFUL moments

Ben still holds the ball for too long and our O-Line ain't that great...I'd take the over if I was you Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Sadly, I'll take the Texans +3 1/2 Originally Posted by bambino
I'm glad we were wrong
Consolation prize for Texan fans....I'm sure even Wakeup would fuck her

Sexy-Steelers-Fans.jpg
I'm not real confident going in to visit a pissed off Tom Coughlin.
This game may be a big one for the Giants. They start off 0-3 some heads are finally going to roll so it's a must win for them.
They are talking about starting or at least playing Odell Beckham(who has had hamstring problems) looking for an offensive boost.

Ball control wins this game and that's something the Texans have been doing well and the Giants not so much. Originally Posted by boardman
Giants suck BM...

Me thincks the Texans will be 3-0 Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Unless something drastic changes, by this time next Friday we will be sitting at .500, licking our wounds and trying to figure out how we are gonna stop the Steeler's 6 YPC rushing attack and Big Ben.

I heard Seth Payne talking about the offense yesterday. It sounds like it is even more complicated than I first imagined and it's one of the reasons Su a Filo can't get on the field. There is so much to learn.
We've got to establish a running game especially against a base defense, 7 in the box. Fitz needs to be able to take some 5 step drops and plant.

I didn't realize that we held the Bills to under 100 yards rushing. Maybe Pickett did make a difference keeping the linebackers freed up.

One thing I'm impressed with is the in season moves being made. BoB isn't letting Rick crush his nuts for the next few months. He's trying to get better players that fit his style. Originally Posted by boardman
Good QBs will pick us apart all year.
We've got Romo, Luck and Big Ben to look forward to.
We'll be lucky to win any of those games. Originally Posted by boardman
Hah! I'm DOWN

I might have over rated that situation, I forgot in the opening week the 9ners filled up half that stadium with fans of there own, didn't hear much bs out of that.

I don't think things will have to be drastic. They are less than a TD favorite this week and the game vs Indy we'll be +3 at worst. I think the odds they will win 1 out of those 2 will be around -250. Cowboys played lights out last week, but they were still down 21-0 to Austin Davis at one point the other week and got smoked by SF. Colts had their issues as well the first two weeks, Texans have issues to like every other team. Hard to predict what any of these 3 teams will do. Originally Posted by TheDon

Y'all still doubting me?
^^^^^
Nope...CatDaddy knows all
Consolation prize for Texan fans....I'm sure even Wakeup would fuck her Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Twice in Sunday...during the Texans game...so I don't have to watch it...
  • Satin
  • 10-21-2014, 01:38 PM
Well played D, go ahead and gloat in our misery. We're used to it.

It's not entirely his fault, (Fitz) but I'm ok with taking a look at Mallett or Savage. Can't hurt at this point.

Well, at least you were kind enough to post Snatch for Daddio. I've been trying all day to locate and console him to keep him off the ledge. Daddio, if you see this, phone in bro. We're concerned about you.
Good QBs will pick us apart all year.
We've got Romo, Luck and Big Ben to look forward to.
We'll be lucky to win any of those games. Originally Posted by boardman
This ultimately played out for the most part, so props and respect.

But I think the Steelers were the one's that were "lucky" to win that game last night, we gave the game away the last 3 minutes. And like BOB said, they still had a shot at the end, just like with Indy and Dallas.

They should be favored and beat the Titans next week, they're not that talented... after that it's Philly here at home going into the bye week, if they can win that game and have a winning record going into that bye, things can be different.
Hey, watch that "lucky" shit...

Luck is what happens when "preparation meets opportunity" and "Chance favors the prepared mind"...

I guess the Texans weren't "lucky" enough last night
I'd bet my left nut that Pittsburgh model ain't from Pittsburgh!!! Pretty safe mother fucking bet right there!!! The Steele Curtain was invented so a Pittsburgh man wouldn't have to see his Pittsburg snatch undress in front of him, he said go behind that Steele Curtain please you nasty ass Pittsburg ho.