Let me get this right...

just because Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's as good a reason as most of them given on here!

Arab Spring was a cancer that spread to Yemen.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The conflicts festering between various "factions" (in ancient terms "tribes") within the Arab/Muslim world, which extends from Europe into Africa have been in existence for 1,000's of years ... predating the United States.

Probably the main contribution of the U.S. had to do with providing the technology and equipment to locate and develop the natural resources in their respective countries to finance more sophisticated instruments with which to attack and kill one another .... many of which are beyond their past ability to operate and maintain ... which has required some additional involvement of the U.S. .... and occasionally some other countries in Europe as well as Russia, China, and North Korea.

Advancements in computer and television technology (satellite feeds) have contributed to the unrest (as it did in Russia (USSR)) as the average citizen became aware that there is a whole "new world" out there that was not disclosed to them by the "czars" and "royalty" enjoying the fruits of the harvests from their "God" given lands ... WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT!

The countries and their people are merely pawns, but "the "czars" and "royalty" enjoying the fruits of the harvests from their "God" given lands" have to explain why their citizens are so poor in comparison "to the rest of the World they now see" so they accuse the U.S. of confiscating the "profits" and "fruit" from their land while the families of the "czars" and "royalty" are enjoying the harvests playing, frolicking, and spending in Europe and the U.S. .... driving million dollar vehicles, wearing $5,000 suits, and enjoying lavish accommodations at "hot spots" around the World.
And please don't start obsessing on my body parts, since I prefer ladies with the inclusion of men, and it's already annoying to have guys like Iva-Little-One always lowering the dialogue in here to sucking guys and playing with their asses.

Perhaps you could join them in "Another Forum" to get acquainted.

In the meantime,

... enjoy yourself facilitating the election of HillaryNoMore~! Originally Posted by LexusLover
FIFY. Yeah...your preference really shows in all your "reviews", ha ha. You do know you can review trannys, right?

You and IB Stupid should get a third grader to interpret my posts, pinhead.
BOTH OF THESE CANDIDATES ARE SHIT. Hildabeast, the crooked CUNT and Trumpolini, the NAZI are the two worst candidates EVER.
FIFY. Yeah...your preference really shows in all your "reviews", ha ha. You do know you can review trannys, right? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Now wonder you are challenged ....

English is a tough language to learn ... FOR YOU!

My "preference" is to "Not Review"! That is an option?

One day when you finally get socially promoted from Kindergarten you will realize that bragging about having sex doesn't mean you get more pussy! It simply means you run your mouth more about that you do get. There were a lot of guys like you who were struggling for recognition by bragging about getting pussy over the weekend. I couldn't respond much because I was quietly fucking their girlfriends.
Now wonder you are challenged ....

English is a tough language to learn .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Now wonder"...???
Yep...sorry it's so tough for ya, ha ha!

Heard Trumpolini got caught stuck in an elevator this weekend and blamed the Democrat fire marshal, LMAOOOO!!!

He "stuck" himself. He just can't pass up pushing a red button, lol.
"Now wonder"...???
Yep...sorry it's so tough for ya, ha ha! .... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Now that I can communicate with you may be you'll be able to comprehend!

I B Stupid Originally Posted by Prolongus
U B Stupid is a true statement of fact, Pro-Plunged Ass, because you'd be one of the "#Grubered" minions who can't see that it's hildebeest that is the fascist pig.
That's splitting hairs. As long as this country is engage in global trade this country will have to assure that "trade routes" are open for ingress and egress between producers and markets. Even enjoyable experiences like vacations require a high level of ingress and egress without interference.

An issue then becomes how do we assure that free flow of goods and people.

That doesn't even address the age-old issues of mutual protection and assistance between neighbors, friends, and families in so far as other nations and peoples inside them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
there are times when free flow of goods & people is not possible and that country has to respect the wishes of that country without restoring to coups to change the policy of said country.
there are times when free flow of goods & people is not possible and that country has to respect the wishes of that country without restoring to coups to change the policy of said country. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Historically we have used ships to move goods to this country and from this country, which necessitates passage through various parts of the Earth to accommodate safety and reduce costs.

This past weekend there were empty ships "parked" in the Gulf. Nothing to take and nothing to bring. While folks are arguing about Muslim parents who lost a son 12 years ago in a war one candidate didn't want and another one who voted for it who put the parents up for scrutiny to win points!

"Fiddling while Rome is burning!"

As we are posting China is artificially creating a barrier or conflict, while at the same time the Middle East and Central America region can create a bottle neck to stop the free flow of goods.

Over the years this country has morphed from a producer to a consumer, and the result has been a dependence on bringing stuff here and an acceptance over time of inferior products. During all those years we continued to be "addicted" to petroleum products, which are a finite resource.

The "liberals" insisting on less military and greater "global" dependence are not dependent on receiving their "goods" through normal shipping channels and they are also not "dependent" on the domestic economy, but for the most part are "out sourcing" their sources of revenue .....

.. the most recent example is John Kerry and his tomato wife ....

.. now we have a Presidential candidate who keeps her money in Canada ...

... and another one who builds overseas to take advantage of better markets!

When a liberal starts off with the theme that the U.S. is evil and the cause of all the world problems, and decides that the solution is to retreat home and not get involved internationally, it emboldens those who want to destroy the U.S. So the "isolationists" also don't want to secure our borders! So they come here and finish the job.
U B Stupid is a true statement of fact, Pro-Plunged Ass, because you'd be one of the "#Grubered" minions who can't see that it's hildebeest that is the fascist pig.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey IB Swallowin'... She's not a fascist pig...she's a CROOKED FAT fascist pig ready for you to stretch her sphincter. You, her and your BF Gruber in a MMF throwdown...don't forget the video and review!

It would be your best contribution here...
Hey IB Swallowin'... She's not a fascist pig...she's a CROOKED FAT fascist pig ready for you to stretch her sphincter. You, her and your BF Gruber in a MMF throwdown...don't forget the video and review!

It would be your best contribution here...
Originally Posted by Prolongus
Yeah, pro-plunged-ass, that lib-tard mantra you regurgitate shows how you've swallowed gallons of that jiz tinctured Kool Aid and Gruber would be your boyfriend because that's how you lefties swing.
Yeah, pro-plunged-ass, that lib-tard mantra you regurgitate shows how you've swallowed gallons of that jiz tinctured Kool Aid and Gruber would be your boyfriend because that's how you lefties swing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Better a lib-tard than a Nazi-tard, Trumpolini goo-guzzling lap dog pussy like you, IB Gruberlover! Time for you to fetch Trumpolini's dildo and shove it up your ass, eh? Bark bark!!
Better a lib-tard than a Nazi-tard, Trumpolini goo-guzzling lap dog pussy like you, IB Gruberlover! Time for you to fetch Trumpolini's dildo and shove it up your ass, eh? Bark bark!! Originally Posted by Prolongus
Hildebeest is the only candidate on record as "admiring" an eugenicist "admired" by the Nazis, pro-plunged-ass.

Hildebeest is the only candidate who has a mentor who is a real Nazi collaborator, pro-plunged-ass.

Hildebeest is the only candidate that has announced her intention to attack and diminish the same rights Hitler attacked and diminished in Germany, pro-plunged-ass.

You're the fucking fascist, goose stepping pig, pro-plunged-ass.