Black guys and the women who love them: Does dirty talk ever reference BBC?

Back in upstart America days, massa's wife used to sneak out to get that BBC because whitey was lacking. Since then, black males have been over sexualized. Just 5he mention of BBC stirs the racism pot. Originally Posted by Bbond
And your post in itself is not racist ?
Only whites are racist....
Only whites are racist.... Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
I disagree. Anyone can be racist. There are lots of nonwhite racists too. If someone says something negative about white people then that should be as unacceptable as saying something negative about black or any other nonwhite people. No distinction should be made.

There may be a larger number of white racists compared to nonwhite racists in the USA but that's just because whites make up the majority of the American population.

JalapenoPopper, I know you're being sarcastic with your comment but I'm letting you know that most Americans don't feel that "Only whites are racist". Most Americans of all skin colors don't hate white people or think of all whites as racists just because some crazy leftwing media posts some race baiting articles. You can wallow in self-pity as much as you want and use the "I'm a poor innocent white man who's always being called racist" victim card but it won't change the facts. Also it's funny that you're playing the victim when you clearly are a racist white man who thinks whites are superior to other ethnicities based on your past posts here.
Back in upstart America days, massa's wife used to sneak out to get that BBC because whitey was lacking. Since then, black males have been over sexualized. Just 5he mention of BBC stirs the racism pot. Originally Posted by Bbond
"whitey was lacking"

Offensive racist post though I agree that black males have been over sexualized. Even if you're replying to a racist post, don't reply with more racism. Then you let evil win.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Friedrich W Nietzsche
Only whites are racist.... Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Yep, a black can say just about anything and not have accountability. A white gets called to the carpet for any questionable comment.
Yep, a black can say just about anything and not have accountability. A white gets called to the carpet for any questionable comment. Originally Posted by Muscleup
I think that was somewhat true a while ago but even that's changing. America has become less politically correct and the blacks who are racist are called out on their racism much more than in the past.

Just look at one of the recent ECCIE threads in the Coed forum. A black poster made some negative racist comments about white people and he was called out on it immediately. I see that happening a lot more often in real life too.

I agree that it's unfair if only white people are called out for being racist. Everyone should be called out.
Biden couldn't wait to stir the pot of Racism.. he practically based his decision to run for President on "Charlottesville".
Biden couldn't wait to stir the pot of Racism.. he practically based his decision to run for President on "Charlottesville". Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I LMAO when I heard this from Biden. The dims are really reaching for something that is not there.
I agree that it's unfair if only white people are called out for being racist. Everyone should be called out. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Once in a while you see blacks being called out for racist diatribe. But it is rare.
Biden couldn't wait to stir the pot of Racism.. he practically based his decision to run for President on "Charlottesville". Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If Joe is the best the Dimmz can come up with (and I exclude Bernie altogether for ALL the obvious reasons) then they are already beaten in 2020.

Big Picture, I'm afraid Ol' Sleepy just doesn't have the belly for the fight. Nor the stamina for a long, arduous campaign. Can you imagine what those one-on-one debates with Trump are gonna look like? They'd damned well BETTER feed Joe the questions in advance...lol

When you get down to the nut cuttin'....deep down inside Joe's gotta be wondering, "What the Fuck have I just gotten myself in to..???"

wow they all come out of the woodwork dont they?
It's a war zone down there. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Up there...

And Joe B can get a taste...ijs
  • BLM69
  • 04-27-2019, 05:13 PM
Up there...

And Joe B can get a taste...ijs Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I'll bet Joe B has then saggy balls.....hmmm
If you think Biden is stirring the pot, Trump is the one that put the pot on the stove and turned the flame up high by consistently pandering to xenophobes, Islamophobes, and white supremacists. From spreading the lie without proof of Obama being born in a foreign country, to his Simpsons-esque stroll down the Trump Tower escalator where he could only assume some mexican immigrants were good people but he knew for sure there were some good people on the other side of the Charlottesville protest, to the Muslim Ban, etc. Trump's go to move is identity politics but I'm not sure if that's going to be enough in 2020. He's like a 1 trick pony and the trick gets old, especially with stuff like what happened in CA yesterday. He definitely needs the economy to keep rolling along to have a chance at re-election...
If you think Biden is stirring the pot, Trump is the one that put the pot on the stove and turned the flame up high by consistently pandering to xenophobes, Islamophobes, and white supremacists. From spreading the lie without proof of Obama being born in a foreign country, to his Simpsons-esque stroll down the Trump Tower escalator where he could only assume some mexican immigrants were good people but he knew for sure there were some good people on the other side of the Charlottesville protest, to the Muslim Ban, etc. Trump's go to move is identity politics but I'm not sure if that's going to be enough in 2020. He's like a 1 trick pony and the trick gets old, especially with stuff like what happened in CA yesterday. He definitely needs the economy to keep rolling along to have a chance at re-election... Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
whataboutism and deflection are the hallmarks of trumptards. they've had 3 yrs to perfect it