Prices starting to rise

Understood but there are more factors involved than just inflation, etc. Considering that you don't get half as nice of, let's call it, "hospitality" from the club dancers as you did 20 years ago for $20 a dance, rasing the prices on an inferior product never works out. Originally Posted by amexblack
Yea, dont know where your getting dances, but the playbook is way more open now than it was 20 years ago. I get a hell of a lot more for even a couple of dances than I would ever expect 20-30 years ago.

That said, the average quality of the dancers is indeed way down from 20 years ago. Which in part, may be a big part of why there is so much play now
What? Higher now? Lol no way sorry you missed it or have little frame of reference. Not higher at the good places anyway... Hell, The Lodge is trying to turn into a dinner date/couples night spot half the time now so you know they have that cool estrogen breeze in there. I don't know where you are going but all the reviews here make Dallas sound like hj city which is bottom of the scale compared to what was happening 20 years ago.
Door charge at PT Saturday 2:00 PM was $20
Sorry, meant wristband not door charge
They can do that because they have no competition in that part of the city.