Married Men: What Are You Doing Here?

Do you hobby with your wife's permission?
Do you no longer love your wife? Does she no longer love (or desire) you?
Do you no longer find her desireable?
Has she gone cold and given up her desire for sex?

What motivates you to be here? Originally Posted by txcwby6
I'm a married woman, can I answer...just for fun?
1 husband and i love each other tons. Hence why we are here.
2 very much we do
3 nope. Quite the opposite, again why we are here.
4 a fun sex life before we get too old.
I don't look at the pictures. . . honest. . . I only read the articles. . .
I want to know about the married and attached providers, why are YOU here?
I want to know about the married and attached providers, why are YOU here? Originally Posted by Blubba
Uh...$$$...LOL.
FUCK!!!

Is that all it takes?!?! Geezus freaking H.....can't imagine why I've never been married. Perhaps I should start holding out until the ring is on the finger?

How the hell do y'all get married?!?! All I ever hear is guys bitching about the lack of BCD at home. I guarantee at least 5 blow jobs a week, and sex five days. I'm not a fuckbot so I need a couple days a week to recharge. That's it! I cook (very, very well), clean, love fishing and hunting, love other women, don't care if you need strange, and will fuck you at will.

But nooooooooooo! No ring on my finger!

So if it costs a couple carats to get a BJ from the wifey, I am seriously underpaid. Carats, PLEASE!!!!! Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
See...therein lies the problem. Once the ring is put on all that stops
Why are single guys here? You can't be serious. It's pretty simple. No strings. There's no such thing as free pussy. You're either paying for it with money or drama or both. I prefer to only pay the money and avoid the drama/attachment.

A lot of the single guys do this, because they don't want an SO. They are smart enough to realize that going to a club and buying a bunch of drinks only to strike out more than half the time is more expensive. Also, in the hobby you know what you're going to get in the bedroom. When you pick up a chick elsewhere there's no telling how she is in bed. Here I get to read reviews and experiences other people have had with these fine ladies. Do you ever get to read reviews on a chick you may pick up in a bar or elsewhere? Originally Posted by sooner0010
TOUCHE!
  • b2pop
  • 09-13-2012, 03:03 PM
I love my wife the most, but I love fucking women! Can't help it!!!!
LOL LOL LOL

Fuck I Love This Place!!!

Show some taint.
You hobby because your not getting any sex at home.
I don't pay for sex, I pay for NSA. Plus, I always believed the best definition of eternity is the time between when I cum and she leaves.