Bust in Syracuse.. in the news

Or to fuck and run.
Or to fuck and run. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

But a second visit and you're an enabler?

There just isn't enough talent around anymore to never repeat.

There just isn't enough talent around anymore to never repeat. Originally Posted by jokacz
Two times is not enabling.

The actions detailed by the most prominent advocates in this thread constitute enabling.
I did drive her to appointments with counseling sessions, doctors, DSS, auto bureau, grocery stores, drug store for prescriptions, and hospitals when things got too bad. I also took her to many movies, dinners, festivals, trips to Letchworth Park (she loved it there) and more. You are correct when you say that only they can save themselves. All I accomplished was to buy her more time on this earth. That she used it to sell herself in order to buy more drugs was a constant and huge disappointment. I had her all set up after her last rehab with a place to live with supervision, a car, a choice of three part time jobs, and I had her enrolled in college to finish her degree so that she could find a safe, legal job and move on with her life. Instead, she turned to drugs again.

Some people on here think they share no responsibility for what happened to Sienna, and others like her, but they are wrong. In this country, we have always operated under the concept that we are, indeed, our brother's keeper and we desire help when we need it just a much as others desire and need it from us. Let's man up and admit culpability in some way. This is a dangerous and illegal hobby and it drags down too many women who either can't or won't make the right decisions. Originally Posted by teddybear6011
Sounds like you are looking to blame a lot of other people instead of blaming yourself! I know a lot of addicts, have been an addict, and have lost too many friends to overdoses.

Why would the person in question ever have a need to get clean when it sounds like you were doing everything for her except wiping her ass!!! That is the biggest problem!!! Only addicts can decide when enough is enough. And it will never be enough as long as someone is there to enable them. Whether you realize it or not you were her biggest enabler!!!

You shouldn't blame yourself but you also sure as shit shouldn't be looking to blame others that may have spent money on her. I have many people to blame for the addiction I had but in the end it is me, myself, and I who was to blame. So if you know of someone with an addiction problem drop them off at a facility or cut them off and tell them they are no longer welcome in your life. From there it is their decision and nobody else's to blame!!! Addiction ends in one of two ways. You get clean or you die!!! Period.
this thread justs ...gaves ...the entire board cancer

I did drive her to appointments with counseling sessions, doctors, DSS, auto bureau, grocery stores, drug store for prescriptions, and hospitals when things got too bad. I also took her to many movies, dinners, festivals, trips to Letchworth Park (she loved it there) and more. You are correct when you say that only they can save themselves. All I accomplished was to buy her more time on this earth. That she used it to sell herself in order to buy more drugs was a constant and huge disappointment. I had her all set up after her last rehab with a place to live with supervision, a car, a choice of three part time jobs, and I had her enrolled in college to finish her degree so that she could find a safe, legal job and move on with her life. Instead, she turned to drugs again.

Some people on here think they share no responsibility for what happened to Sienna, and others like her, but they are wrong. In this country, we have always operated under the concept that we are, indeed, our brother's keeper and we desire help when we need it just a much as others desire and need it from us. Let's man up and admit culpability in some way. This is a dangerous and illegal hobby and it drags down too many women who either can't or won't make the right decisions. Originally Posted by teddybear6011
Was she your wife ??

There just isn't enough talent around anymore to never repeat. Originally Posted by jokacz
There is but not on this site
I never saw her nor did I know who she was
My rule is simple if u doing that hard stuff I won’t see you
But sometimes you don’t know

Sad story there’s many sad stories a lot are not hookers

I think some of you get too invested
In the person

Especially on a runaway train
Jump off and pay attention to your family

585 648 0325

Tatianna

Very good boys no drama
I never saw her nor did I know who she was
My rule is simple if u doing that hard stuff I won’t see you
But sometimes you don’t know

Sad story there’s many sad stories a lot are not hookers

I think some of you get too invested
In the person

Especially on a runaway train
Jump off and pay attention to your family

585 648 0325

Tatianna

Very good boys no drama Originally Posted by Missburger

threADing in a death thread, now that's classy
threADing in a death thread, now that's classy Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I thought is was a thread about a bust in Syracuse.
Some observations:

Curiously this is at least the second duo partner of Chloe's to sleep the big sleep. Originally Posted by jokacz
that surprises you?

, a Handy connection?
. Originally Posted by jokacz

seriously? try one in the same

they came upon someone commanding an audience,

why not capitalize to the fullest?
Is PLD still above ground?
threADing in a death thread, now that's classy Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Bust in Syracuse

Is the thread

585 648 0325
Is PLD still above ground? Originally Posted by jokacz
She is
Some observations:

Curiously this is at least the second duo partner of Chloe's to sleep the big sleep. Originally Posted by jokacz

Just to clear up any misunderstandings, I did not mean to infer that Chloe was in any way involved with PT use or promotion.

I was half joking that there might be a "curse of Chloe" that strikes down her duo partners.

My apologies for a bad joke.

I think I've been with more dead hookers than she has