Everyone is doing it so, Has anyone ever tried to link the eccie DICK clique together?

• !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 11:48 AM
I have a sudden interest in cosplay. Where is her showcase? Menu?

She is right - nerdy girls are more fun. They're usually the only ones that get my jokes and their sexual side is epic.

Originally Posted by EasyLover214
rofl Jess is a cosplayer out of san diago

i did fine her showcase

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialJessicaNigri

and my second favorite move the princess bride

Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 11:51 AM
lol sorry L.A i figured i'd have some fun with my swarn arch enemies

it's like post something online and wait

they are very predictable
rofl Jess is a cosplayer out of san diago

i did fine her showcase

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialJessicaNigri
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Wow - some seriously sexy pictures even if it's just Facebook. She's beautiful, but the costumes put her even higher. You know that gal could rock your world.
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Wow - some seriously sexy pictures even if it's just Facebook. She's beautiful, but the costumes put her even higher. You know that gal could rock your world. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
funny enough she has a bigger mouth then me but this chick is fun lol

we were at NYCC dong a league of legends meet up, and she was Ziggs lol (research)

but jess is a true sweetheart, who just like to have fun, while being sexy

fucking nerd lol
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 12:03 PM
and you sir win a blowjob for being fucking awesome

Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
and you sir win a blowjob for being fucking awesome Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess

Is this where ya say "I said you win a blow job... I didnt say *I* was giving it to ya!"
  • broes
  • 11-14-2014, 01:55 PM
funny enough she has a bigger mouth then me but this chick is fun lol

we were at NYCC dong a league of legends meet up, and she was Ziggs lol (research)

but jess is a true sweetheart, who just like to have fun, while being sexy
fucking nerd lol Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
You said dong.
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 02:52 PM
You said dong. Originally Posted by broes

rofl i did. the curse of being Irish, either drunk or horny and i don't drink
Everyone with even one working brain cell knows who the assholes and batshit crazy ladies are. Why ALL the needless threADS? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Batshit doesn't begin to describe it. Sometimes, you don't even have to meet someone to now they're fuckin' bananas.
you should actually tell story fully lol

but i don't have any issue with you beyond the fact that you your review was far from fully honest, you were a nice person IRL but online you are exactly what i said in out text history Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
WP, we have exchanged a total of two text ever, both were related to scheduling and prior to my visit. I told the full and complete story, and you and I never had any real life connection in the past or present.
... Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
  • !VI!
  • 11-15-2014, 06:02 AM
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

well played sir
rofl i did. the curse of being Irish, either drunk or horny and i don't drink Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess

Ain't that the truth about us Irish
"When you can create giant spreadsheets of people who have wronged you and how you are right and everyone else is wrong, sometimes, just sometimes, it means that you are the wrong one."