Trump digital trading cards ?

Because Trump is a whole new ball game it wasn’t like the old president he can’t be controlled. He’s a businessman. He loves America and he wanted to do what’s right for the American people simple as that. And people hate him for it, which is ridiculous Originally Posted by Cendell M

Yes, I agree it's ridiculous how Liberals view Trump. In fact Liberals view the country and the world in general differently than Patriots.
Because Trump is a whole new ball game it wasn’t like the old president he can’t be controlled. He’s a businessman. He loves America and he wanted to do what’s right for the American people simple as that. And people hate him for it, which is ridiculous Originally Posted by Cendell M
A whole new ball game...first prez to have a pussy on his neckhow to screenshot on Trump's cameltoe neck
[/COLOR]
Yes, I agree it's ridiculous how Liberals view Trump. In fact Liberals view the country and the world in general differently than Patriots. Originally Posted by Levianon17

One thing Liberals, Republicans and Independents can all agree on is that Trump is a total loser..
I think it's funny for the people who just don't get the absolute absurdity of this money grab scam by Donald Chump. This man is supposed to be a multi billionaire and he comes up with worthless non-fungible tokens as another way to scam money off his broke ass cult members after what just happened with FTX. What clear thinking person would want a grifter bozo like that as president?

Shit is just comical to me. But hey, I always say, "if they are dumb enough to give it, I'm smart enough to take it"; soooo, much props to the great scam artist for again taking advantage of pea-brain gullible dipshits.
A whole new ball game...first prez to have a pussy on his neckhow to screenshot on Trump's cameltoe neck
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Your post makes no sense. Besides I don’t care what you have to say!
I could careless what all the trump haters say for that matter.
Trump 2024
Maga Republican
[/COLOR]
Yes, I agree it's ridiculous how Liberals view Trump. In fact Liberals view the country and the world in general differently than Patriots. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Thank you!
I think it's funny for the people who just don't get the absolute absurdity of this money grab scam by Donald Chump. This man is supposed to be a multi billionaire and he comes up with worthless non-fungible tokens as another way to scam money off his broke ass cult members after what just happened with FTX. What clear thinking person would want a grifter bozo like that as president? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I bought 24 @99 each. Just sold 23 at 1400.00 each (minus 10% fee). Worthless? ok, if you say so. You obviously never traded Beanie Babies. MAGAA as they say.
Where did your suckers find out about this trump "art"? What site didn't have the $99 price listed...other than yours?

Who would buy something for $1400 without researching the cost online?

I know trumpys are an easy mark (or are you going to claim you sold them to someone else) but this goes beyond that.
I think you're lying about this. If you could make that much money, so fast and so easy, why would you let anyone else in on this before you had stashed a shitload of cash?

I believe trumpys would pay $99 for his garbage but even trumpys wouldn't pay $1400 a pop for that "art".
Melania ended up buying her own "art" to get money for her charity.

Yep, you didn't think your lie out too well. If you really had money, you wouldn't have thrown it away like this.

I bought 24 @99 each. Just sold 23 at 1400.00 each (minus 10% fee). Worthless? ok, if you say so. You obviously never traded Beanie Babies. MAGAA as they say. Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper
Where did your suckers find out about this trump "art"? What site didn't have the $99 price listed...other than yours?

Who would buy something for $1400 without researching the cost online?

I know trumpys are an easy mark (or are you going to claim you sold them to someone else) but this goes beyond that.
I think you're lying about this. If you could make that much money, so fast and so easy, why would you let anyone else in on this before you had stashed a shitload of cash?

I believe trumpys would pay $99 for his garbage but even trumpys wouldn't pay $1400 a pop for that "art".
Melania ended up buying her own "art" to get money for her charity.

Yep, you didn't think your lie out too well. If you really had money, you wouldn't have thrown it away like this.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Took a look at your posting history.
I appreciate why you are so bitter.
  • Brot
  • 12-19-2022, 07:38 AM
Everything Trump does is self serving. Nothing inherently wrong with that just don't try to convince people who see him for what he is that he gives a shit about anything but his meglomania. Just like he trolls the liberals, he plays the self proclaimed maga patriots.

Time to put on your super hero suits and follow your draft dodging ring leader to save a country that is already great.
One thing Liberals, Republicans and Independents can all agree on is that Trump is a total loser.. Originally Posted by matchingmole
I like the fact that Trump knows the importance of the 2nd Amendment. Something Liberals can't handle.
Everything Trump does is self serving. Nothing inherently wrong with that just don't try to convince people who see him for what he is that he gives a shit about anything but his meglomania. Just like he trolls the liberals, he plays the self proclaimed maga patriots.
Time to put on your super hero suits and follow your draft dodging ring leader to save a country that is already great. Originally Posted by Brot
Neither Biden nor Trump served.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...am/5809482002/

MAGAA
The faithful fooled again. What does Mr. Trump have up his sleeve next.....a rabbit ?

No big announcement about his presidential campaign....no campaign manager....no rallys scheduled.

Donald Trump's NFT Collection Crashes Over 50% After 12-Hour Selloff Frenzy

Time to put on your super hero suits and follow your draft dodging ring leader to save a country that is already great. Originally Posted by Brot
Neither Biden nor Trump served.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...am/5809482002/

MAGAA Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper

yeah, that Trump dodged the draft mantra doesn't work out well does it?

bahahahhaaaa
The faithful fooled again. What does Mr. Trump have up his sleeve next.....a rabbit ?

No big announcement about his presidential campaign....no campaign manager....no rallys scheduled.

Donald Trump's NFT Collection Crashes Over 50% After 12-Hour Selloff Frenzy Originally Posted by VitaMan
I bought 24 @99 each. Just sold 23 at 1400.00 each (minus 10% fee). Worthless? ok, if you say so. You obviously never traded Beanie Babies. MAGAA as they say. Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper

congrats VM. you've just given a lot of cred into Sleeper's claim.

https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cry...selloff-frenzy

What's Next for the Solana Blockchain Post FTX Collapse: Hear from the Solana Foundation's head of partnerships, Amelia Daly, at the Future of Crypto by Benzinga conference on December 7, 2022 in NYC.

The price of Donald Trump’s nonfungible token collection has been highly volatile, plunging more than 50% in the last 24 hours.
What Happened: The NFT collection skyrocketed in trading volume after launching on Thursday, with 5,548 Ethereum

ETH/USD-0.55%+ Free Alerts

traded for a total of over $6.5 million as of Sunday morning, according to OpenSea. Due to the immense popularity of the project, it currently sits at the top of OpenSea's homepage as the most trending asset.

The Trump Digital Trading Cards project has been incredibly volatile over the past day. The floor price peaked at around 0.84 ETH ($1,182) on Saturday, only to plunge as low as 0.33 ETH ($390) by early Sunday morning– representing a significant decrease in value.

you of all people know it's buy low sell high! based on the initial demand it's plausible Sleeper did indeed make a killing before the market went down as most people knew it would.

thank you valued poster!