Encounter- Robbed by SexyGabrielle

Well at least she is t begging for money on Twitter anymore. It’s a definite turn off. Originally Posted by BurgerKing
Begging is at least honest, as opposed to say a fake raffle.
Begging is at least honest, as opposed to say a fake raffle. Originally Posted by Robertw0201
Mam got a good memory for being new Ahem or was that ASPD days ????
if just been reading and joined. one would know better to have a new join date and even post in this threAD unless mandle with a mission
I've been around a long time sherlock.
I've been around a long time sherlock. Originally Posted by Robertw0201
ok I can see that Mam

how's the mandle mission going Mam ???
Let's get back on the OP's subject and off of each other please.
I've been around a long time sherlock. Originally Posted by Robertw0201
Yes!!
That much is very clear.....

As clear as the report itself on the theft....
Let's get back on the OP's subject and off of each other please. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
You mean, that he is either a Mandle or a fucking idiot?

elg……
Let's get back on the OP's subject and off of each other please. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
thanks sir
Yes!!
That much is very clear.....

As clear as the report itself on the theft.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
what theft ??? report is fake

You mean, that he is either a Mandle or a fucking idiot?

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
the Op mandle or the other mandle

to be on topic yes both, and yes both

Gabby I would not see BUT she ok, And stopped or hiding the begging is a plus
  • Tiger
  • 06-29-2021, 07:37 PM
Let’s see……

You left money in an unlocked car, for an unknown person to come and take it. Something NOBODY in their right mind would do.

Then you claim that she won’t provide service, while you have no proof she took the money, and not someone else……..then you conveniently find ECCIE to file this report…….

Since there are so many red flags waving with this whole thing, the two possible conclusions are that this is a mandle dissing a competitor, or you may be a fucking idiot.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
Topic:
I agree elg. The non-encounter by a fails to be believable.

Question:
This Non-encounter, now moved to be a coed-discussion, does have a rather serious stink to it. What has been brought up in a few discussions lately- but is, seemingly, being ignored is an increase in the number of mandles and shandles that have been allowed to proliferate unchecked. The listed mods of the area here, DDarkness and Gman44, have been nearly invisible in any kind of moderation of the area. Only DrErp and CK have been working this area and only looking at the low hanging fruit (forbidden topics and keeping threads "on topic". Is guideline #17 enforced anymore?

#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.
You have to have forensic proof of a multiple handle to do anything about them. We constantly check we just can't prove it most of the time unfortunately. The admins require more than an "I think so" burden of proof.

If you want to talk about multiple handles than please open another thread. Since folks can't get back on the topic of the first post of this thread then this one is closed.