Her Reviews SUCK, But I Gotta Have It!

Bump 4 links.

Also does anybody know where I can bet on a good cat fight? They're clamping down on dog fighting these days. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Want to bet on a good cat fight just book with 2 backpage hookers for the same time and day that unbeknownst to you happen to share the same ho-tel room.
Want to bet on a good cat fight just book with 2 backpage hookers for the same time and day that unbeknownst to you happen to share the same ho-tel room.
Originally Posted by catbanger
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa...it's either gonna be a hot 3-way or a cat fight shall ensue.
BTW, this was some stupid Lord of the Rings sounding shit. Fucktard. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
This part of the thread just had me laughing. You guys have the funniest quotes and cracks. Thanks!

I like the "tampon talk" myself. And when reached into his the bag of ebonics. That was some good shit there too.

Ole Str8 has added several quotes into my repituar.

I'll just say this . If you know nothing of your prey, then you are the prey. Keep on talking... Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
LMAO! "Prey?" This is a fucking petting zoo. They literally walk right up and eat out of your hand.
You guys are crazy. Back on topic though the problem with girls that have "NO's" is that they have plenty of "YES" reviews too. I could make a list if BP girls easiy but im not giving them free advertisementbon ECCIE. I think someone should start a thread called. "Providers that I want to see but can't" maybe its because of price, distance, ethnicity, etc... not a TDL or bucketlist.
So Saturday I was following my normal morning routine (trolling the reviews and ads) to see what's new on the board.

A "Yes" review caught my eye mainly because it was regarding a provider that had a string of "No's" previously; and is, of late, on the comeback trail. Which is cool because everybody deserves a second (third, fourth, fifth, ...) chance.

It got me thinking of a particular provider that has had some No's (and I mean her "No" reviews are fucking EPIC. Haahahahaaaa), but MAN I think she is hot as fuck! I mean Lil Str8, just won't let the shit go (He's nodding "yes").

So I want to ask the fellas, "Who is the provider with 'No' reviews that you just can't seem to talk yourself out of seeing?"

Mine is, of course, Naughty Nina.

I can't get that chick outta my head. I'm thinking because she's hot as fuck; and being 5'5" with 40" Hips helps (Lil Str8 is in agreement).

[b\That ass, tho!!! Wow!!! Lil Str8 just won't leave it alone![/b]

Ok so what's up, guys. Who yours? Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
It's because of the Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (and dat' big booty eh?)

But in reality... all those hobbyist "No's" negate that photogenic booty. I'd suggest you pick more reliable places to park your pickle.

There is no way that spinner has a 40" anything... Originally Posted by honeydavis
...this thread is a gold mine of awesome quotes!

I think someone should start a thread called. "Providers that I want to see but can't" maybe its because ....ethnicity... Originally Posted by txboi2013
You mean NBA and other policies? That'd be interesting. Maybe the girls know what they're missing out on Not to push the issue or anything. Just curious.
Where's Tywill? Lol
NM
You mean NBA and other policies? That'd be interesting. Maybe the girls know what they're missing out on Not to push the issue or anything. Just curious. Originally Posted by CompanionSofia

did you mean "don't know"

either way and not trying to start another "why no AA thread" but I have a mental list of girls that advertise no AA that could get it! cough cough kaylee jolie cough cough.

as far as price Samantha Thom. Shes out of my my monthly fun budget but if i based my hobby just on one session a month I'd give her a call. Unfortunately I spend less and hobby more versus spend more and hobby less.

As far as distance most Ft Worth and Plano area ladies are off limits to me based on my location. Bella Cruz is on that list im just never in that part of DFW.
did you mean "don't know" Originally Posted by txboi2013
Woops-- yes.
You guys are crazy. Back on topic though the problem with girls that have "NO's" is that they have plenty of "YES" reviews too. I could make a list if BP girls easiy but im not giving them free advertisementbon ECCIE. I think someone should start a thread called. "Providers that I want to see but can't" maybe its because of price, distance, ethnicity, etc... not a TDL or bucketlist. Originally Posted by txboi2013
Do that shit. Whether it's NBA, location, price whatever. That's what coed is for. It might make a chick come closer because of response or offer a specific special. It's just another form of market research.

Now, more ass please. I just got my cape outta the cleaners. Haahahahahaaaa
Another AA/NBA Thread!!!!!