Lady Gaga: Would you???

great, now i need to rub one out........ thanks man!
This thread has become "what famous female celeb would you bang?"

My dream woman is......

Kim Kardashian!

Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
and she can fuk and suk like a champ, I watched her sex tape with RayRay or something like that..

just like Pam Anderson..
Yeah that sex tape was hot shit. I wish it had been a little more voyeuristic in nature, rather than them making a "sex tape". Had it been more candid I think it would have been better. She kept her bra on most of the time, being self conscious I guess because they probably sag a bit. But with a body like that a little sag in the boobs is not big deal at all.

Her playboy pics are pretty hot too...
She'd hafta add on some D-cup bolt ons for me, u no how I roll. Originally Posted by TGFBI
I am with TGFBI. I need big titties!!!!! I am surprised she hasn't had her's done.
and she can fuk and suk like a champ, I watched her sex tape with RayRay or something like that..

just like Pam Anderson.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
That's what I am talking about!!! Any of the Kardashians would work for me!!
Yes indeed, Kim Kardashian is hot as hell, but I'm afraid Reggie Bush reaches places I never could!
Yes indeed, Kim Kardashian is hot as hell, but I'm afraid Reggie Bush reaches places I never could! Originally Posted by TGFBI
Amen...
Here is one. She isn't so much an overt sex symbol as she is cute as fuck....

Zooey Deschanel

Did y'all know that Zooey Deschanel's sister Emily stars in "Bones"?
And did ya ever see her all dressed up as Wonder Woman...not as good as Lynda Carter...but still...I would do her..and the gal in the Vegas outfit too!
Attached Images File Type: jpg bones halloween 1.jpg (53.8 KB, 92 views) File Type: jpg bones halloween 2.jpg (25.0 KB, 89 views)
Those tits and that ass, yes!
Mstrdragon, that pic. just made my day. Any providers want to volunteer to dress up like Wonder Woman for me?
I went as Wonder Woman for Halloween one year... and yes Emily and Zooey would be on my to do list very hot!!
Dude...there is a point where she even tries to do the infamous "Wonder Woman spin" that Lynda Carter did to change in and out of her costume...I could not even tell you what the episode was about...just remember her, the gal in the black outfit and another gal dressed up as catwoman distracting me for EVERYTHING else...LOL
Dee Licious, do you have any pics?

Mstrdragon, she looks so hot in that costume I can't even think of the right words to describe it with other than....damn! I've got to find that episode.
Tennis anyone!

Dam I'd love to get to have a MATCH with her!