OH HELL NAW!

sofialina has been banned before, I'm sure she's not worried about a repeat. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Awe, some people never learn. If I had so many questions and accusations about me, I'd try to refrain from obnoxious posts. Oh well, I like watching train wrecks.
On with the soaps....
  • R.M.
  • 09-15-2010, 03:47 PM
And they are not knock offs
Yes those are spiffy! Bet you ain't heard that in awhile!!
Awe, some people never learn. If I had so many questions and accusations about me, I'd try to refrain from obnoxious posts. Oh well, I like watching train wrecks.
On with the soaps.... Originally Posted by Killersalt

Social retard comes to mind..................
And they are not knock offs Originally Posted by Reese McClain
a hot pair of shoes, with legs to match.. perfect.
On with the soaps.... Originally Posted by Killersalt
2 days ago...Yeah I'm here to meet men. Women may see me as a threat but I have fun along the way......
  • R.M.
  • 09-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by Reese McClain
How about a little more leg in your shoe pics?
I certainly don't see you as a threat in any way, shape or form. I'm so far past you in so many ways, age only being one. I see you as a spoiled brat with entitlement issues because you are pleasing to the eye. But thats all you are, pretty. So far you have brought nothing to the table but a mirror. You have no tact, no class, no respect or common courtesy for the very people that made this a safe place for you prosper. Might I suggest you drag yourself away from that mirror, if at all possible and really take a good look at yourself..........Go back and read some of the ridiculous, childish remarks you've made in the short time you've been here and then see if you still thinck we see YOU as a threat..............

3rd times the charm....Pretty is as Pretty does.............

Nice avatar Reese..........
  • R.M.
  • 09-15-2010, 06:04 PM
Yes those are spiffy! Bet you ain't heard that in awhile!! Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Are you my Nannie? She says that all the time! Dont you look spiffy today dear.
I could be! But your bad actin' ass would spend most of your day in time out corner..............Bet you see ME as threat now huh??
I see we're posting shoes in here .. mine are not as spiffy as Reeses' but I just got 'em at target ....

I could be! But your bad actin' ass would spend most of your day in time out corner..............Bet you see ME as threat now huh?? Originally Posted by onehitwonder
It would be awesome if you were my Nannie! Then I wouldn't have to hide all my hooker stories!
If you like that one You'll love this one............those are some nifty flippers, Brooke!!