Carter vs. biden

You really are a worthless piece of dreck. Insulting a Christian former president, and a beloved children's teacher.

Who's next Mother Teresa? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
President Carter was, and is, one of the more honest and decent men to ever hold that office. He is to be admired for those qualities.

Which goes to prove that it takes quite a bit more than honesty and decency to be a great President.
President Carter was, and is, one of the more honest and decent men to ever hold that office. He is to be admired for those qualities.

Which goes to prove that it takes quite a bit more than honesty and decency to be a great President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
This I agree with.
At least Half of the country maybe more at this point are Trump supporters. The other half are hypocrites.

Trump is the greatest President maybe ever but certainly since Roosevelt. Originally Posted by DTickler
This is some really dumb shit. I won’t call you dumb personally but I’m thinking it for sure. Trump lost by nearly 8 million votes. 1/2 the country are not Trump supporters. 1/2 the country may be republicans or conservatives. Those are not the same things.

Trump was voted out by the people. His own lawyers said so. If he were even a decent president he would have been re-elected. He wasn’t on either point. Trump and his supporters are garbage.
Strongly disagree. Trump is a cowardly narcissistic traitor, who would sell out the USA, if it would benefit him.

He doesn't care if you. or I, live or die, or suffer miserably. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

OMG, do you realize how stupid that comment is. How did Trump benefit from:
IN 4 YEARS
Fixing the trade agreements
Making NATO partners pay their fair share
Wiping out Al Qaeda and the Caliphate
While Biden voted to let bin Laden keep killing US Citizen’s
Biden doesn't care if you. or I, live or die
Standing up to China
Protecting our borders
Peace agreements in the Middle East
Killing Soleimani
Great Economy
Low Unemployment Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
Lifted nearly 7 million people off of food stamps.
Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
Please list any countries with our freedoms who handle the pandemic better.
Delivered a vaccine in record time.
Obama and Biden totally mishandled the H1N1 virus, knew it was coming, had vaccine, 12,000 deaths, millions infected

IN 47 YEARS BIDEN:

Passed a Child Protection Act
Cancer Bill after his son Beau died from brain cancer
Foreign Relation committee N Korea grew to a nuclear power
Passed a 1990 Crime Bill incarcerating thousands of blacks

RIGHT NOW! TODAY, YESTERDAY AND TOMORROW BIDEN IS CAGING UNACCOMPANED CHILDREN AT THE BORDER. UNDER TRUMP THIS WAS WIDELY PUBLIZED BY THE MEDIA. WHERE IS BIDEN’S COVERAGE OF THESE ATROCITIES

The DNC would NOT even let the citizens decide who would run for President in the last 2 elections and you support THEIR platform

The DNC doesn't care if you. or I, live or die
Note to cancer bill . they made money and helped no one Crime bill is the most racist thing in the past 200 years don't get me started
How was that last year for Trump? Seems to me it was pretty bad. Damned bad for 400,000 Americans that died of Covid.
Oh yea the virus that started in china , and when Big T wanted travel bans no one backed him till it was to late , Including st facciuu really Please
Carter vs Biden vs Trump

Carter win
Biden place
Trump show
  • oeb11
  • 02-10-2021, 07:59 AM
OMG, do you realize how stupid that comment is. How did Trump benefit from:
IN 4 YEARS
Fixing the trade agreements
Making NATO partners pay their fair share
Wiping out Al Qaeda and the Caliphate
While Biden voted to let bin Laden keep killing US Citizen’s
Biden doesn't care if you. or I, live or die
Standing up to China
Protecting our borders
Peace agreements in the Middle East
Killing Soleimani
Great Economy
Low Unemployment Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
Lifted nearly 7 million people off of food stamps.
Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
Please list any countries with our freedoms who handle the pandemic better.
Delivered a vaccine in record time.
Obama and Biden totally mishandled the H1N1 virus, knew it was coming, had vaccine, 12,000 deaths, millions infected

IN 47 YEARS BIDEN:

Passed a Child Protection Act
Cancer Bill after his son Beau died from brain cancer
Foreign Relation committee N Korea grew to a nuclear power
Passed a 1990 Crime Bill incarcerating thousands of blacks

RIGHT NOW! TODAY, YESTERDAY AND TOMORROW BIDEN IS CAGING UNACCOMPANED CHILDREN AT THE BORDER. UNDER TRUMP THIS WAS WIDELY PUBLIZED BY THE MEDIA. WHERE IS BIDEN’S COVERAGE OF THESE ATROCITIES

The DNC would NOT even let the citizens decide who would run for President in the last 2 elections and you support THEIR platform

The DNC doesn't care if you. or I, live or die Originally Posted by littlerichard

LR - thank you good sir
unfortunately , One is casting pearls of FACTS and Truth before swine (figuratively) who

are incapable of deviating from the path of PC demanded by their DPST/cp ideology, and to whom debate is name-calling, scatology, insults , ridiculous allusions ,and supposed 'mind-reading'.

Illustration and example - :
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
You really are a worthless piece of dreck. Insulting a Christian former president, and a beloved children's teacher.
Who's next Mother Teresa?

LR-Your post is one of so many illustrating teh hypocrisy of teh DPST/ccp cabal and crime syndicate.
Oh yea the virus that started in china , and when Big T wanted travel bans no one backed him till it was to late , Including st facciuu really Please Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Always someone else’s fault. Trump was president. He could have instituted a travel ban whenever he wanted. He didn’t need congressional approval or fauci’s approval. Plus the ban he did put in place so anemic it didn’t matter. And the New York and New Orleans outbreaks were from mainly Europeans not Asians.

Keep up the excuses from Trump. Like I said, that last year was terrible.
How was that last year for Trump? Seems to me it was pretty bad. Damned bad for 400,000 Americans that died of Covid. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

And you can justify the 12,000 that died when we had a vaccine

OK so 400,000 dead and Biden has a vaccine (thanks to Trump) Biden has already admitted there going to be another 200,000 deaths. Has there been a "shut down" "mandatory masks" Biden's got all the time in the world to sign his "executive orders" What's he down about Covid?
Let's see what Biden's track record is for deaths in the next 6-12 months. Of course you and the media will blame Trump because Biden can't get the vaccine in people arms

So how is it not being able to choose your own candidate for president
the peanuts boy remember 444 days , senility now just wants his pudding ,,,,
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2021, 08:36 AM

OK so 400,000 dead and Biden has a vaccine (thanks to Trump) Originally Posted by littlerichard
Thanks to Trump?

More like thanks to science.

Scientists have been working on this for a decade. They predicted they would have it in a short period if we ramped up the process.

Be like thanking Bush for the twin tower cleanup....it should be directed at the folks who actually did it.
Thanks to Trump?

More like thanks to science.

Scientists have been working on this for a decade. They predicted they would have it in a short period if we ramped up the process.

Be like thanking Bush for the twin tower cleanup....it should be directed at the folks who actually did it. Originally Posted by WTF

Seriously, I didn't think recreational smoking was legal in Texas yet

Bush had to clean up the twin towers because Clinton didn't have the "balls" to kill bin Laden when he had the chance. Kind of like Biden voting against killing him too
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2021, 10:09 AM
Seriously, I didn't think recreational smoking was legal in Texas yet

Bush had to clean up the twin towers because Clinton didn't have the "balls" to kill bin Laden when he had the chance. Kind of like Biden voting against killing him too Originally Posted by littlerichard
it is obviously legal from where you reside.

Bush ignored bin Laden and it bit him in the ass....although it did give him an excuse to invade Iraq. Something we're still paying for.