Studio X does it again! New pics of yours truly.

I admire your confidence, MILFY.

I'm shy about my body and seeing your confidence is teaching me to be more confident with mine.

And the guys who had to throw out some ugly shade, it just shows their lack of character. Confident men don't feel the need to be mean and ugly if they see something that doesn't turn their crank. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

I agree with Kaylee. 100%

While you may not appeal to certain individuals here or many may not agree with how you conduct your business, good for you for being comfortable enough to share and having the confidence to do so.

Everyone is critical of themselves.
My flaws, imperfections and other things I feel the need to improve about myself resulted in my decision to have plastic surgery. I am pleased with that choice and am contemplating other surgeries in the future. Personal choice, health reasons but also to maintain an image I have created. It's no secret I am high maintenance, where as others don't feel the need to spend the time it takes, I do put the effort into my appearance in person and online.

There is wayyyy too much negativity on this board and

apparently you are proud to show these off so do what makes you happy.

If you do choose to use another photographer who is a Professional with experience, I could suggest a few here in Dallas you could research. Just shoot me a PM.

By the way, I dig the red hair and the tattoo on your foot.

Thanks Berkleigh, and might I add that your new avatar Selfie is absolutely gorgeous!

I feel bad for all the negative people on the board, because what you send out into the universe comes back at you tenfold. It's much better to exude positive energy, but some people don't understand and get caught up in a cycle of negativity.

Everyone have a safe weekend, and thanks for all the feedback!

Milfy, I'm sorry the photos created a shit storm for you. I will take the blame for giving you all the images before I had a chance to look at them, trash the really bad ones, and cut and crop some. Next time I will know better.
Milfy, I'm sorry the photos created a shit storm for you. I will take the blame for giving you all the images before I had a chance to look at them, trash the really bad ones, and cut and crop some. Next time I will know better. Originally Posted by Studio X

Apology accepted but don't try to put it off on me like I chose poor images...these were the best of the bunch.

Thanks again for the pics and the shoot, you're a true sweetie :-)

I think that is the case for every woman. I struggle with my weight also and I've done "pro" shoots and I haven't even used the photos because I hated them. I have found women take better photos of other women and ourselves.

I am gonna go to bds for my next shoot, I'd rather support another providers legit business than some fucktard with a camera.

The pics were free that's the positive in all of this. It's not you milfy like I said before I haven't found any of his work particularly flattering at all. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Now THIS...I find quite offensive.

I openly challenge ANY female photographer on this board.

That and, women tell each other that they're 'fat' when they weigh 120lbs. It takes the reassurance of many guys to convince them they're not...sometimes (they still tend to believe one woman over a dozen guys).

Photography, like many other things, is based on opportunity. Many guy photographers don't get the chance to practice shooting as much as they would like, all because of stigma and 'creepy' stereotypes.

I'll argue that guys 'see' women better than women see women.

Then again, what do I know. I'm just a fucktard with a camera.
Deleted.

Best of luck to all involved, in these very sensitive times lol
Now THIS...I find quite offensive.

I openly challenge ANY female photographer on this board.

That and, women tell each other that they're 'fat' when they weigh 120lbs. It takes the reassurance of many guys to convince them they're not...sometimes (they still tend to believe one woman over a dozen guys).

Photography, like many other things, is based on opportunity. Many guy photographers don't get the chance to practice shooting as much as they would like, all because of stigma and 'creepy' stereotypes.

I'll argue that guys 'see' women better than women see women.

Then again, what do I know. I'm just a fucktard with a camera. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
You find everything offensive. Sure you're not already a female photographer? You don't seem to have any balls.
You find everything offensive. Sure you're not already a female photographer? You don't seem to have any balls. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Oh, how I wish you were smart enough to understand the irony of your own post.

It's OK, man. I forgive you.
You find everything offensive. Sure you're not already a female photographer? You don't seem to have any balls. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
He does find everything offensive which is a huge turn off, he bitches more than an unhappy lonely housewife.

I'm pretty sure a lot of things you read on the Internet will continue to offend you in your lifetime. Try not to take things so seriously. It's making you seem bitter and jaded.

And you openly challenge any female photographer on this board to what exactly? A duel? Grow up!
When the same people over and over complain about the complainers, what does that make them??

Just saying.

Is that a Tampax in your vag or are you just offended by everything?

Sorry, just had to! Nothing personal.

Uhh, that's not a Tampax down there. It's...'organic steel'.

Seriously, though. All I did was defend male photographers, and I get all this bullshit? What the...hell.

What a load.

LOVE me some chocolate steel!

LOVE me some chocolate steel!
Originally Posted by milfy2002
What about multiflavored "steel" with cream inside?

One of my favorites!