Proof of the GOP War on Women

Maybe it's time for your next meltdown! Originally Posted by lustylad
I thought that was it.
I thought that was it. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yeah, he's definitely close to the edge.... starting to hyperventilate, stutter and froth at the mouth.... but lately he's been surprising us.... each dickmuncher meltdown culminates in a bigger implosion than the last one!

If meltdowns were an Olympic event, we could ship the douchebag down to Rio and watch him compete. If he catches the zika virus, his performance would be enhanced!
Yeah, he's definitely close to the edge.... starting to hyperventilate, stutter and froth at the mouth.... but lately he's been surprising us.... each dickmuncher meltdown culminates in a bigger implosion than the last one!

If meltdowns were an Olympic event, we could ship the douchebag down to Rio and watch him compete. If he catches the zika virus, his performance would be enhanced! Originally Posted by lustylad
Isn't manassmuncher entered in the gloryhole competition down there in RIO ? That and the gangbang / fudge PACKEE competition. I heard that he'll be rooming with EKIM, who's going down there for the dingle berry picking competition. EKIM is heavily favored for the gold !!
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2016, 03:42 PM
[SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Do you feel like a poor 18 year old white man, who comes from a broken home and a single mother, is not a victim if a rich black man's son with lower grades and SAT scores is granted an affirmative action/diversity spot at a prestigious university?

[your lame reply]

I never said or defined who I think is a victim.
The one thing I have constantly maintained and you have constantly proven is that you are a piece of shit racist.
I am an American who has demonstrated my commitment to my country.
You are a cocksucker who constantly tests the limits of how un-American and lacking the basic principles that made our country great you can be.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You cannot answer the question so you heap on the bullshit at usual.