Who's your fantasy fuck? Tv, Movies, Celebrities, and historical figures?

Ben Franklin was a short, fat, balding white guy. I'm assuming the appendage was proportional. Where's the fantasy in that? Don't most providers get that on like 80% of the sessions (it's a rhetorical question, don't want a real answer like Asiancowboys thread). And no offense to my hobby brothers. I resemble that remark. Originally Posted by Rockpaperscissors-rps
I'm always surprised at this stereotype of hobbyists. I find more times than not I'm pleasantly surprised when I open the door.

And there are plenty of ladies today who collect his portraits. Dead for centuries and he still gets more pussy than any man alive. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac" ~ Henry Kissinger
As long as I can remember...

If there could be but one! Elizabeth Shue, hands down! :-)
Olivia Munn.

TM
Flo the insurance girl on TV. Always get a lil lap lump when her ads are on!
Mark Twain-I'm a Show Me girl.
Mike Tomlin-Show me some steel baby!
John Harbaugh...not his brother Jim though.
Morris Chesnut- He is simply the yummiest piece of flesh to ever hit the big screen. He can roast his chesnuts on my fire anytime.

Oh, I love Hugh Jackman too!
Hands down Hugh Jackman! Love him!
Mines Kendall4U : )!
DATO would be amazing with her.

CG
My tastes have evolved over the years so that I've always been especially attracted to women in my own general age range. That's the way it is in real life, and that's the way it is with celebs.

These two are probably at the very top of my list (and they are both very near my actual age):

I was crushin' hard on Ms. Lane when I was 14, and I'm still crushin' hard on her as we both approach "half a hunnerd" in the not all that distant future. As for Ms. Parker, she's the epitome of cute for me. Doesn't hurt that they're both really good actresses, either.
Rosario Dawson has always done it for me. Just a stunning woman. Period.

Texas girl Amber Heard
Elizabeth Bathory.

But I wouldn't be stopping to pick up any ice.
Attached Images File Type: jpg elizabeth_bathory_by_anarkyman-d1qyr6g.jpg (67.5 KB, 281 views)
I actually have some fantasy provider fucks I wish would one day happen. I'm dying to do doubles with:

Autumn Spring
Dharma
DragonAss (again... for those that remember him)
LovingKayla
Ze

And maybe someday Jessica Jade (the mystery is killing me!)

Also I hear St. Chris is a handsome guy... :P

....Fuck... now I'm gonna be trolling providers for additions to my provider fantasy fuck list. lulz