"I'm not fucking losing to Joe Biden..."

• oeb11
  • 05-02-2020, 07:41 AM
Well tuffy, you obviously are going to vote for the fucking moron again, so you got no room to be flinging your shit, but it’s typical. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

having a meltdown day - that is no way to answer criticism of Biden and his senility, not to mention the rest of the corrupt DPST and DNC leadership menagerie - j66.

when confronted - U always devolve to scatology and name-calling.

Get some professional Help.

life can be much better without hatred.
having a meltdown day - that is no way to answer criticism of Biden and his senility, not to mention the rest of the corrupt DPST and DNC leadership menagerie - j66.

when confronted - U always devolve to scatology and name-calling.

Get some professional Help.

life can be much better without hatred. Originally Posted by oeb11
What about my post indicates a meltdown...O professor of Eccie internet psychology? There isn’t CAPs thrown about, or multiple exclamation marks and question marks. Must be your internet insight...eh

The dream is over professor. The great leader has led the country into a nightmare that will end in 262 days. Wanna bet?
What about my post indicates a meltdown...O professor of Eccie internet psychology? There isn’t CAPs thrown about, or multiple exclamation marks and question marks. Must be your internet insight...eh

The dream is over professor. The great leader has led the country into a nightmare that will end in 262 days. Wanna bet? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The post quoted as well as others are indeed indicative of a pending meltdown on your part. And living in your WAPO fantasyland is certainly not helping.
The post quoted as well as others are indeed indicative of a pending meltdown on your part. And living in your WAPO fantasyland is certainly not helping. Originally Posted by eccielover
And your reality is what? Living under the tremendous strong leadership of the great leader for another term. That ain’t happening, you got 262 days left in your reality until competent adults are back in charge. Wanna bet?
And your reality is what? Living under the tremendous strong leadership of the great leader for another term. That ain’t happening, you got 262 days left in your reality until competent adults are back in charge. Wanna bet? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Bet on what? I've made very clear in my posts I expect a close election and it's way too early to call.

Are you that daft as to suggest I've said otherwise and try to coerce a childish bet on an anonymous site.

Just another reason to see that you certainly are not living in reality.

We are currently living under strong leadership, much to your(and other lefties) chagrin.
  • oeb11
  • 05-02-2020, 10:00 AM
j66- Please read your own post i quoted - if that is not a meltdown on your part,

My My - then Stacey Abrams votes Republican!!!

Get some professional help - reality is much better than WaPo fantasyland!
i bet you said the same thing in 2016 about Clinton. how'd that work out for ya?

BAHHAHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Biden does not have the baggage that HRC had with classified emails and Ben-ghazi. There were democrats that voted for Obama twice, but could not vote for HRC. The polls are a good indicator for the popular vote. The next presidential election will be decided by 5 states (Penn,Mich,Wisc,Ariz,Florida) If Biden flips 3 out of the 5 he will get the 270 electoral college votes. Trump can then go to a reality TV show.
If Biden flips 3 out of the 5 he will get the 270 electoral college votes. Originally Posted by adav8s28
And if he doesn't, well, another 4 years of Trump.

Biden does not have the baggage that HRC had with classified emails and Ben-ghazi. There were democrats that voted for Obama twice, but could not vote for HRC. The polls are a good indicator for the popular vote. The next presidential election will be decided by 5 states (Penn,Mich,Wisc,Ariz,Florida) If Biden flips 3 out of the 5 he will get the 270 electoral college votes. Trump can then go to a reality TV show. Originally Posted by adav8s28
It looks like Biden has some baggage, along with being senile.

Yeah, Biden only used his position to enrich himself and his crackhead kid, no baggage there at all. Democrats only chance is to use covid as an excuse to cancel debates and use mail in ballots + harvesting. Feeble Joe will shit his Depends and be left a blithering mess by a gargantuan like President Trump. He can’t even get through a softball interview on XiNN, let alone what the President will do to him.
Bet on what? I've made very clear in my posts I expect a close election and it's way too early to call.

Are you that daft as to suggest I've said otherwise and try to coerce a childish bet on an anonymous site.

Its already over you’re just to brainwashed to see it.

Just another reason to see that you certainly are not living in reality.

I’m one hundred percent confident the majority of the country will not want to endure another term by the great leader. That’s my reality and I’ll back it with legal tender.

We are currently living under strong leadership, much to your(and other lefties) chagrin

All hail the great leader, 65k dead and counting, eh. . Originally Posted by eccielover
It looks like Biden has some baggage, along with being senile.

Originally Posted by bambino
Trump to the doctors, just give CV19 patients some disinfectant to clear the virus.

Have you seen the protest against the Democrat Governors of Mich, Wisc. and support for the Rep. Governor of Florida, not to mention the other Democrat Governors getting back lash from their citizens?

Yes of course all this could change on the COVID front and if the Durham report says what I think it will say, Democrats can kiss any hope of getting the majority of Independents who will be repulsed at what the Obama administration did in the name of retaining power. They have destroyed the credibility of the FBI and DOJ and I think the CIA will take a big hit too. Will Democrats care, nope, will Independents care, that is the question. It's a long way to November but this election hasn't been decided yet by any means.
Have you seen the protest against the Democrat Governors of Mich, Wisc. and support for the Rep. Governor of Florida, not to mention the other Democrat Governors getting back lash from their citizens?
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Just a couple of repubtards who don't think they will catch the CV19 virus.
There’s no doubt in my mind Biden wins and wins huuuge, and I’ll back that statement up with cash.

All the while the great leader was down playing the danger of the virus Joe Biden and his team were penning op.eds about the lack of preparation for the coming disaster. Joe Biden was aware of the country’s vulnerability while the great leader was ignoring reality. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
How much cash? How about a bet that you don't have enough cash to make it interesting. You are just a loud mouth clown, that is not funny as in funny ha ha: you are funny: as in funny crazy and fit for the insane asylum.