I'm just curious.. *RANT*

It's sad a brotha can't catch a break.

She would rather go back and forth with detractors and possible time wasters instead of entertaining someone that really wants to see her (and her friends too).

SMH Originally Posted by TankTop
I understand your pain and had to deal with this as I meet x provider and they state, "Oh, you sound white on the phone. Normally I don't do AA but ok."

She has a nice body but let's be honest here: would you want to waste your money with someone that:

A.) Has blatantly ignored you intentionally.

B.) Clearly can't manage her business effectively since she has demonstrated her lack of emotional control.

C.) Could not have marketed her rant to just the Provider's only forum as well as professionally listed this as part of her rules on her showcase.

D.) Has went out of way to tell off those who had tried to be nice and explain that what she did wasn't a good idea.

E.) Broadcasted herself that she is ill-prepared even after telling clients when to arrive.

F.) Clearly do not understand the business she is in. Any company in retail will have those that buy and those that just windowshop. Conversion is the name of the game.

G.) Follow up to F, clearly demonstrating that she must not want to convert.

If I really wanted to, I go down the entire alphabet.
Die faster irl.

You forgot the obnoxious black idiot talking loudly during the show. Originally Posted by Mythos
I guess tcp is not the only member your dickless,lonely bigot self is obsessed with
I'm sure Op and her friends do strap-on sessions
Schedule a strap-on gangbang so they can stretch out your sphincter muscles
I have providers texting me all the damn time also. It happens both ways...............get over it
She(and her friends) have fine asses, though!

Seriously.

Ass pics. It was meant to be a compliment.
waaaah... ima play the race card Originally Posted by NubianPrick
You keep posting about dicks... I think you are in the wrong forum. Man up cup cake or don't post shit.

I am an equal opportunity human being who loves all flavors and will call it as it is. Grow up.
You keep posting about dicks... I think you are in the wrong forum. Man up cup cake or don't post shit.

I am an equal opportunity human being who loves all flavors and will call it as it is. Grow up. Originally Posted by Mythos
You brought race into this first idiot, remember?
Don't be a bitch and try to backpedal now..it's what you always do
Equal opportunity my ass
And speaking of dicks..isn't that what you signed up for?
What value do you add here,mandle?
^^^ cant be a badass and sensitive at the same time princess. Your handle brings up race with every post. Are you nubian?
^^^ cant be a badass and sensitive at the same time princess. Your handle brings up race with every post. Are you nubian? Originally Posted by Mythos
Nah everyone was having fun in this thread til your Debbie Downer ass showed up
Who made you a moderator?You sure love going around telling members what to do or say

Lets be honest, you created this handle to specifically go after the cute papi,your mission failed but you stuck around
It takes a very "special" adult to join a hooker board just to stalk a
another member, gossip and throw bitch fits 24/7
Tcp is a piece of shit, we get it..but even providers he has violated have moved on
You're still hurting somehow...so what's really going on?
Did he knock you up by accident?Are you raising this man's baby or something?
I do not think it is fun to go after these ladies. We all know they sometimes vent and hit post when it would have been better to have left it alone. Some of our favorite ladies are taking a voluntary time out because eccie drama came too close. These sharks turn and twist. Screw them and screw anyone who sides with that. Your post was funny. You earned that.

Yes papi dead is a great goal. We all need goals.

And I am "special" thank you for noticing.. or were you actually hating and discriminating the mentally or physically impared?

Move along now muppet no joy here
you two should get a room or go out behind the barn or something.
OP and her gang are 3 of the biggest time wasters out there. Funny how she rants, maybe she should take an inner perspective on her selfies. TCB skills suck, they blowup ISO threads, they come across as desperate, they are glorified and over priced backpage trash.
  • cr76
  • 06-13-2017, 02:24 PM
Id stilll fuck Spinner Cindy.....

......... ijs.............

. Originally Posted by threshold
Concur
There are a lot of women I would fuck but there are very few I would put up with their bullshit......ijs
  • Kraid
  • 06-13-2017, 08:24 PM
I wonder why and individual would basically beg a trick to see him when she refuses to based on the color of his skin? Then he wants to pay her for the 'privilege'! Originally Posted by No One
Never understood that mentality either.
Never understood that mentality either. Originally Posted by Kraid
Because there are girls that despite their bullshit No Blacks Allowed policies look damn good and desirable.

I've been fortunate enough to persuade a provider (she's not here in Houston) to provide more than just a massage since she has an NBA policy simply because she liked me being a good guy (manners, respect and etc) and she goes above and beyond for me when she visits.