A car ban in the works?

Why do libs always piss and moan about whether something occurred inside a building or just outside the same building. Why do libs accuse you of not telling the truth when you estimation of a number may be off by a couple. Why do libs complain about accuracy and nitpick about every detail until it gets in their way. EVA, you're a hypocrite. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
why are you calling jim a lib? Why do you claim to be a educator when you make so many mistakes, then blame it on a device? Why do you call anyone a lib who has a different opinion than you? Do you give your students a pass if they are inaccurate? Why is your excuse for misspelling a word that you haven't spelled it in a while?
A guns primary purpose is to fire a projectile, period. It is up to the holder of the weapon on where that bullet goes. Your entire premise is wrong.

How many times is a car used to kill INTENTIONALLY? How about adding in the accidents and mishandling like that crappy statistic that keeps floating back to the top.

Yep, we restrict ownership and use of cars (unless you're an illegal) but cars kill many more people than do guns and it is not even a right.

Yes, there is going to be more to this story. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Guns were invented to kill. Plain and simple. Whether it be an animal or a human being. They were not invented to simply fire a projectile at an inanimate target. The M-16 was invented in order to be a more effective killing tool than the M-1. Mission accomplished.

Your analogy comparing gun deaths to car deaths is comparing apples to oranges. That was my point. Intentional killings vs. accidental killings. Yes, owning a gun is a right, but a right that is restricted, and rightfully so.
One can tell he knows nothing about the use of a firearm for self-defense.

Now, if I am hunting game animals for sport or food, I want to kill the game animal.

It's easier to prepare the animal for cooking if it is already dead. (sarcasm alert!)

While posting I just realized why he's afraid of firearms ... he might kill himself with one. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ignorant, redneck hillbilly. I've fired an M-16 many times. No big thing. Since you never served in the military it is doubtful you've done so. Your right on one statement -- I might kill myself with a firearm. In 2010 (latest data I could find) 600 people died from firearm accidents. Without a gun in the home, very little chance I will kill myself with one. Afraid of firearms??? Hardly. Like many have said, they are simply inanimate objects What I'm afraid of is ignorant, redneck hillbillies like you owning them.
Guns were invented to kill. Plain and simple. Whether it be an animal or a human being. They were not invented to simply fire a projectile at an inanimate target. The M-16 was invented in order to be a more effective killing tool than the M-1. Mission accomplished.

Your analogy comparing gun deaths to car deaths is comparing apples to oranges. That was my point. Intentional killings vs. accidental killings. Yes, owning a gun is a right, but a right that is restricted, and rightfully so. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The M1 has killed far more people than the M16.
The M1 has killed far more people than the M16. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Someone needs to explain to Speedo some tactical strategies for weapons use.

He's been Gruberized into believing that a CHL is a license to kill, and that one who has a rifle has the rifle with the intent to kill. It's probably a good thing if Speedo is on the list of those who should not be allowed to have a firearm.
Since you never served in the military ... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
... and you know this from what? Like you are going to kick my ass? You're a light weight.
Ignorant, redneck hillbilly. I've fired an M-16 many times. No big thing. Since you never served in the military it is doubtful you've done so. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
But don't forget ... LL The Cowardly Idiot ... proudly served ... in the ...

... CUBBIE ... SCOUTS ...

He & his fellow "cubbies" ... were only allowed ... to shoot blanks!!!!!

He's been Gruberized into believing that a CHL is a license to kill, and that one who has a rifle has the rifle with the intent to kill. It's probably a good thing if Speedo is on the list of those who should not be allowed to have a firearm. Originally Posted by LexusLover
... and you know this from what? Like you are going to kick my ass? You're a light weight. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Speedo has now joined the ranks of BigTitsIdiot's lap pup!
The M1 has killed far more people than the M16. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Irrelevant. I simply stated that the M-16 was brought into existence to kill other people.

He's been Gruberized into believing that a CHL is a license to kill, and that one who has a rifle has the rifle with the intent to kill. It's probably a good thing if Speedo is on the list of those who should not be allowed to have a firearm. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The purpose of a CHL is to allow citizens to carry a concealed handgun and possibly KILL others who endanger their lives, you ignorant, redneck hillbilly.

Yes, people use guns solely to shoot at targets. The other 99% use them to potentially kill something, whether it be an animal or another human being.

New Year's Eve coming up. Shine those cowboy boots, shine that big old belt buckle, iron your jeans, dust off your cowboy hat. Even if you're simply staying at home you can dress up like an ignorant, redneck hillbilly.
... and you know this from what? Like you are going to kick my ass? You're a light weight. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Because you have to pass an intelligence test that proves your IQ is above a certain level and I doubt you could do so.
Because you have to pass an intelligence test that proves your IQ is above a certain level and I doubt you could do so. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Actually it is not entirely LL The Cowardly Idiots fault that he was not accepted into the military.

His GT Score was in the single digits!

With that low of a GT Score, the only job he qualified for was the following civilian job:

The Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan!
Actually it is not entirely LL The Cowardly Idiots fault that he was not accepted into the military.

His GT Score was in the single digits!

With that low of a GT Score, the only job he qualified for was the following civilian job:

The Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan! Originally Posted by bigtex
Explain this to me. You, Assup and I are on LexusLoser's "Ignore" list. Yet he keeps on responding to our posts, either directly or indirectly. Obviously he is too ignorant to understand the meaning of the word "ignore". What a wonderful Christmas present it would be if he would live up to his promise.

ig·nore
iɡˈnôr/
verb
verb: ignore; 3rd person present: ignores; past tense: ignored; past participle: ignored; gerund or present participle: ignoring
refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.
Speedo has now joined the ranks of BigTitsIdiot's lap pup! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Apparently, Speedo is starting early for 2017 Idiot to beat out BigTits2016.

BigTits2016 ... better watch out ... that's Speedo coming up fast!
Apparently, Speedo is starting early for 2017 Idiot to beat out BigTits2016.

BigTits2016 ... better watch out ... that's Speedo coming up fast! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I would consider it an honor since it means I've gotten under your skin. Mission accomplished!!