CPAC---The largest and most influential gathering of conservatives in the world

I remember a few years ago, I went to an Adam Lambert/Pentatonix concert. I got discount tickets for Christmas and really wanted to see Pentatonix in person. Probably 3000 to 4000 people there. Anyway, pretty much a full house when Pentatonix performed. They only did five songs...disappointing. Then it was time for Lambert who is very good despite his antics. The point is, half the crowd got up and left before he came out. I was embarrassed for the community to show such bad manners. Lambert delayed coming out and he was probably drinking backstage. He was half in the bag when he performed.

My point? Still pictures are misleading unless you know the context. So MTG is speaking. Did she just begin and people are coming in? Is she about to finish and someone big is in another venue? How about comparing this CPAC to other CPACs in years past. Of course, were is the parallel democrat event? We know that the people choose the the GOP candidate and the elites choose the democrat candidate. No need for a democrat CPAC as the elites don't care who the people like. They will tell you who to like. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I'll spare you my Lords of Acid/Angelspit concert story.

But your point of perspective/POV ain't holding. Look where the media has cameras and such cordoned off to record the event. The way *you* describe it, MTG must have just started and no one was there. OR it was full and she started her usual psycho babble and everyone left. What is missing is that no one has supplied picture of the place packed full for her.

And the same happened to #HeWhoShallBeNamed. He had the same thing with the crowd happen to him. Just look at what former New Jersey Governor had to say. And he can't be biased since he worked on his 2016 and 2020 presidential campaign.

God. Idk why y'all are so thin skinned on any comment about lack of attendance for any gop event. Face it: 2016 inaugural was not as big as previous one. donny did not get popular vote. The Big Cheeto current popularity has waned. Don't sweat it. Don't act like a whiney baby about it. If he so chooses, his flock will come back if people just get their butts out of the couch in front of the tv and just vote.
I don’t know what dream you Trumpies are waking up from but Orange Turd spoke in front of a spattering of people. The place was almost empty.
This was not a GOP or conservative gathering. It was a bought and paid for trumpf rally. And only half showed up!
The few true Republicans that were there were treated disrespectfully and not allowed to speak without interruptions from trumpies.
cpac was nothing but lies and circle jerks.

dems are laughing at them.
Now now, winnie. Give credit where it is due.

I think the Big Cheeto had the biggest attendance there, if I am not mistaken.

But you are correct. It was not a sold out crowd for him.
This was not a GOP or conservative gathering. It was a bought and paid for trumpf rally. And only half showed up!
The few true Republicans that were there were treated disrespectfully and not allowed to speak without interruptions from trumpies.
cpac was nothing but lies and circle jerks.

dems are laughing at them. Originally Posted by winn dixie

... Hee Hee! The Trump rallys have
LARGER crowds than that, mat-- .. er.. uh.. W.

You've seen the Large Crowds - and will see 'em again.
And of course Trump is STILL the odds-on Favourite
to win once again come 2024!

#### Salty
... Hee Hee! The Trump rallys have
LARGER crowds than that, mat-- .. er.. uh.. W. ...
#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Where were they? Guess too cheap to purchase CPAC tickets.

To all those obsessed with numbers/needing spectacles, A Closer Look:

4000 people bought tickets to that event. on average 2000 went to different events at CPAC

alot of them weren't all that eager to go to the CPAC event in washington dc.
Since trumpys aren't big on education, there should be plenty of them available while skipping class to just show up.

It looks like they are lazy too.
I heard that thousands and thousands showed up. Biggest and most spectacular show up ever. That's what "people" are saying

I also heard that the crowd size was counted using a mega calculator because they didn't want the real size to get out or the real numbers (few hundred) but then everybody mega emailed it. It was on Hillary's email though
CPAC has competition. they're basically old news.

their influence is not what it once was.