What Makes People Vote Republican?

Propaganda^^^^^

"the people" are individuals.

In the context of the purpose of government, conservatism is a restrictive perspective that strictly construes laws as they are applied to the citizens, whereas liberalism loosely interprets the law to expand the role of government on the basis that the limited few in government know what's better for "the people" under government control.

Using your word choices and definition: Liberalism is ...

... those in government decide what is "good" for those affected by government action...

... because those liberals in power believe they know better. Originally Posted by LexusLover
More "historical" than propaganda. Try reading some history books for a change. Also, The Founding Fathers used "The People" to address to their own class, the Enlightened Persons and not necessarily the ordinary man or the rabble whom they did not trust. And another thing, your description sounds more like a modern anti-Left Republican media driven version of what the two sides are really about. In other words, you watch too much Fox News. Finally, your description clearly demonstrates why there should be the separation of Church and State. "Conservative strictly construes laws" versus "Liberalism loosely interprets the law." This sure sounds like the battle between Christians and Atheists. The Founding Fathers luckily didn't want this debate muddying up the political process and thus specifically pointed out that the Church should not get involved in the State's affairs. Too bad you aren't forward thinking like The Founding Fathers.

^^^^^^^

You need to reread the 1st Amendment.
Specifically what you believe is a separation of church and state.
The only ones prohibited from establishing a religion is CONGRESS not the individual States.
More "historical" than propaganda. Try reading some history books for a change. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
It's propaganda. Try getting a rub at a spa for a change!
The only ones prohibited from establishing a religion is CONGRESS not the individual States. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He would rather talk about anything after his "onion was pealed"!

When he started the marginalizing it was over for him.

I'm sure that tactic works with the spa girls who are impressed.
It's propaganda. Try getting a rub at a spa for a change! Originally Posted by LexusLover
All the time I do.
The only ones prohibited from establishing a religion is CONGRESS not the individual States. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Lib-retards do have a twisted interpretation of that Amendment. It guarantees freedom 'OF' religion; not freedom 'FROM' religion; so, when someone does a Tim Tebow, lib-retards need to take their panty-waist cry-baby asses and go whine and moan in a closet.
Read this link. I don't feel like rebutting you because it's going to take a lot of time unraveling your errors.

http://listverse.com/2016/11/01/10-m...ate-in-the-us/
I do not open lincks in this or any other forum.
If you cannot express yourself try going to a different spa where they do not know you.
It's propaganda. Try getting a rub at a spa for a change! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He can prolly get a good deal on a " rub " at EKIM'S "spa " ! EKIM will be needing some money for his upcoming " vacation " !!!
Lib-retards do have a twisted interpretation of that Amendment. It guarantees freedom 'OF' religion; not freedom 'FROM' religion; so, when someone does a Tim Tebow, lib-retards need to take their panty-waist cry-baby asses and go whine and moan in a closet.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
EKIM and assup would prefer that they go cry and moan in one of their gloryhole stalls !!
If you cannot express yourself try going to a different spa where they do not know you. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
According to him, they all know him. And he knows all of them!
and many will not let him come back.
I do not open lincks in this or any other forum.
If you cannot express yourself try going to a different spa where they do not know you. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Ahhh you are conceding at the last minute like Hillary. See! The conservatives and the liberals are alike after all.
and many will not let him come back. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
It makes you glad that new owners and new whores multiply like a rodent infestation.
It makes you glad that new owners and new whores multiply like a rodent infestation. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Just to give you a head start ...

새로운 소유자와 새로운 창녀가 설치류 침입과 같이 번식하게되어 기쁩니다.