If you were Tiger, what would you say???

However, Giz, it mentions the dialogue as regarding Arnold Palmer; not Jack Nicklaus. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
So, your myth is more correct than Giz's myth? Is that the point?

Mods, please award one atta-boy point to CT, deleting one from Giz.
So, just where do my atta-boys accumulate? And can I cash them in for anything? Can they be used instead of cash for a session? And what is the exchange rate?
So, just where do my atta-boys accumulate? And can I cash them in for anything? Can they be used instead of cash for a session? And what is the exchange rate? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
They are not really good in the exchange for anything. They are just Free.

One thousand "attaboys" qualifies you to be a leader of men, work overtime with a smile, explain problems to management, and be looked upon as a local hero. Note: One Aw Sh*t wipes out all previous attaboys and you must start over again.
Sounds like being able to say " I told you so" would be a lot easier.
Sounds like being able to say " I told you so" would be a lot easier. Originally Posted by Ansley
That's only for women.
That's only for women. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Yes, apparently guys are missing the gene required to say that.
Let’s just hope Tiger doesn't get so strapped for cash that he starts doing Extenze and Hair Club infomercials, lol!
Let’s just hope Tiger doesn't get so strapped for cash that he starts doing Extenze and Hair Club infomercials, lol! Originally Posted by guess
Judging from the public statement he read, sans any emotion, he'd be a resounding failure. There go 2 more endorsements. Not due to a morals clause, but due to the fact that he couldn't put any emotion in those immoral commercials.
Right, hence the new robot act he is putting on. Gee, I wonder if he was sedated or something?..
I would have said, "Hi, my name is Tiger Woods and I am a victim of domestic violence. Yes, it is embarrassing for a man to admit to getting his ass beat by a woman, but family violence is a serious matter and needs to be openly discussed. My wife will be facing some serious charges including assault with a deadly weapon. Yes, a golf club can be deadly. I am here publicly to say that I am here for Elin and I will stand by her while she gets help for her anger management problem. Until then, I will be keeping the kids safe and she will still be able to see them under supervision of the Safe program. Let's all pray for my family so that we can manage through this. God bless all my fans for their support.
Thank you."

And that is what I would have said.
And that my friends is how you spin.

signed,
The Spin Doctor
At least I didn't crash the economy!
Quote:

I would have said, "Hi, my name is Tiger Woods and I am a victim of domestic violence. Yes, it is embarrassing for a man to admit to getting his ass beat by a woman, but family violence is a serious matter and needs to be openly discussed. My wife will be facing some serious charges including assault with a deadly weapon. Yes, a golf club can be deadly. I am here publicly to say that I am here for Elin and I will stand by her while she gets help for her anger management problem. Until then, I will be keeping the kids safe and she will still be able to see them under supervision of the Safe program. Let's all pray for my family so that we can manage through this. God bless all my fans for their support.
Thank you."

And that is what I would have said.

End of Quote

Yes, I see. I like your thoughts on this. Very calculating, very surgical, very smart. You should of been Tiger's adviser on on this, lol!
Thank you."

And that is what I would have said. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Colette--remind me never to try and out-strategize you.
I am here publicly to say that I am here for Elin and I will stand by her while she gets help for her anger management problem. Until then, I will be keeping the kids safe and she will still be able to see them under supervision of the Safe program.

And that is what I would have said. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
'Colette, you're smart 'n' sexy. Yum!