AMNESTY for Sausage Pants!

SO......

If you were waiting for any USEFUL information from ONE of the SO Bros.....

It must be buried in a different thread.... because it sure ain't here.....

Celso -- is SP a guy a girl or both.... or some would say neither.....
C'mon... at least take a fucking guess......
Couldn't care less bouts yer other handles!!!.....

Couldn't care less bouts yer other handles!!!.....

Originally Posted by Celso
Conclusively proving once again that you have no idea of who is who or might be whom....
But thanks again for playing.....

BTW.... has anyone EVER advised you to NOT bring your checkers to a chess match???

BTW.... has anyone EVER advised you to NOT bring your checkers to a chess match??? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Nope.....
FWIW I prefer poker....if ya gets my drift.....

Surprised ya spend/WASTE, SOOOOOO much time over here ....given yer pseudo disdain fer the site....
Conclusively proving once again that you have no idea of who is who or might be whom....
But thanks again for playing.....

BTW.... has anyone EVER advised you to NOT bring your checkers to a chess match??? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
You know the old saying that even a broken clock is right twice a day? When it comes to guessing Handles, Celso even defies those odds.
Yo Twatmaster???

You know the old saying that even a broken clock is right twice a day? When it comes to guessing Handles, Celso even defies those odds. Originally Posted by Taskmaster

He's pretty much....

He's pretty much....

Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
HTF do you delude that Ralphie boy???

Start anywhere......
HTF do you delude that Ralphie boy???

Originally Posted by Celso
For shits and giggles... I read your postings.... that is HTF I do it.....
For shits and giggles... I read your postings.... that is HTF I do it..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Lately getting pretty hard to tell you two apart....you post like he blathers!!!..

Great minds and all!.....
I shit in a box today sausage pants for all your friends

0619161136.jpg
Oohh

sausage Pants
Smelling Dick cheese is disgusting....and seeing it absolutely deplorable. And oldavgguy...there wasn't any visible dick cheese but the dead fish smell mixed with ur dick leaking pre cum like a Sieve combined with ur threats of a bad review if u don't finish...make ur dick the worst anybody has seen to date Originally Posted by Sausagepants
Sausagepants 2016
Sausagepants 2016 Originally Posted by BeefcakePhil
Speakin' o' folks what has no idear who sausagepants is.....