Interesting article on the differences between Terrorism and the Tea Party

Oh, I see you report and I decide. That's hilarious, ok well I've decided you're an idiot.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
All simpletons do Jimbo. They all do.

Here's a similarity, terrorists and Tea Party also both hate Obama, believe in small or no government, and that their religion is the right one. ijs.

Here's a similarity, terrorists and Tea Party also both hate Obama, believe in small or no government, and that their religion is the right one. ijs. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Well, that's just plain stupid. Terrorists generally want to implement Sharia, which is total government control. InZany, do facts matter to you at all? You are suffering from acute Kool-Aid poisoning.
Well, that's just plain stupid. Terrorists generally want to implement Sharia, which is total government control. InZany, do facts matter to you at all? You are suffering from acute Kool-Aid poisoning. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Lol I'm guessing no one ever accused you of being the brains behind the operation.

Sharia law*(Arabic: شريعة) is the body of Islamic*law. The term means "way" or "path"; it is the*legalframework within which the public and some private aspects of life are regulated for those living in a*legalsystem based on Islam.
So, InZany, you're saying that Sharia is a libertarian, small government movement? Okaaay . . .
Once again.....

This highlights our Liberal friends problem with enemy identification.

Dali
Well, that's just plain stupid. Terrorists generally want to implement Sharia, which is total government control. InZany, do facts matter to you at all? You are suffering from acute Kool-Aid poisoning. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Lol I'm guessing no one ever accused you of being the brains behind the operation.

Sharia law*(Arabic: شريعة) is the body of Islamic*law. The term means "way" or "path"; it is the*legalframework within which the public and some private aspects of life are regulated for those living in a*legalsystem based on Islam. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Hey COG, per zany's post, he is in 100% agreement with what you said: Sharia = "total government control" over "aspects of public and private life".
I don't think InZany understands his own posts. He simply reports what the Great Obamatron in Chicago messages him.

Here's a similarity, terrorists and Tea Party also both hate Obama, believe in small or no government, and that their religion is the right one. ijs. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You aren't called Zany for nothing.

Jim

http://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/zany