"Cut It" by OT Genasis

• anita
  • 04-10-2016, 07:25 PM
Lmao.

There are various price ranges here. I don't understand why OP thinks anyone should reduce their rates. Find one more suitable to your budget or wait for specials. There are websites such as fling.com you might be able to meet someone for free, she might not do everything you like. Or go to a swinger club, some nights they allow single guys in.

As far as the clubs/bars scenes go, I used to go a lot but only hooked up with two guys. One looked like Dwayne Johnson (who I used to lust after) and the other was from England with the deepest blue eyes ever and he was charming (he was a smooth talker lol. Or perhaps it was the accent). Ended up dating the first one for six months and the other one was just visiting but we are buddies on social networks lol.
The hobby is a luxury, a HOBBY. If you want to partake..you pay luxury prices. This is not the Vagina flea market.

Find someone in your price range and have fun...if not, save your pennies and see someone else. It's not rocket science. I think you guys forget, that most of us spend at least half of our donation on a hotel or incall to take care of you. Get over it and stop whinning.. it is not attractive. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Vagina flea market . . . BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, good grief.. Yeah, there are plenty of $500/hour girls that I'd love to play with that are out of my price range, but if someone is willing to pay what someone asks, nobody has the right to tell them to charge less.

Now, if someone complains that nobody wants to pay them x dollars for a session, then by all means, let them know what you think.
You are so full of shit... lol.

I have been the sole provider of my family from the beginning. Trust me...that shit is expensive. I pay for everything I need or want. Unless, of course, it is a gift and well I am sure that you don't pay for your own gifts either.

You REALLY need to get out and meet some ladies who actually take care of their shit and maybe you wouldn't be so jaded.

Luv ya! Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Round of applause!
Honestly, the price points are fine. But, I believe that many hobbyists are feeling that they are not getting the quality of service that should go along with that price.

Many of the ladies are fine with their service and pricing, but, with some other ladies, I thinks some guys are feeling that they are getting a Backpage experience at an inflated price. Thus, the hobbyist starts complaining about the price because he wasn't satisfied with the session.
The former stripper in me likes to twerk and shake ass to the song Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Brilliant!
Honestly, the price points are fine. But, I believe that many hobbyists are feeling that they are not getting the quality of service that should go along with that price.

Many of the ladies are fine with their service and pricing, but, with some other ladies, I thinks some guys are feeling that they are getting a Backpage experience at an inflated price. Thus, the hobbyist starts complaining about the price because he wasn't satisfied with the session. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
Your comment makes tons of sense. There are some ladies with no passion, no devotion to the d!ck, or interest. Luckily, there are many of us with great BCD Passion!
Your comment makes tons of sense. There are some ladies with no passion, no devotion to the d!ck, or interest. Luckily, there are many of us with great BCD Passion! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

You've got that right, my beautiful Eva! And Mr. johnniewalkerblack! The ones that just "phone it in" or practice their "dead fish" impression, or; as Eva so eloquently put it; "no devotion to the dick", lol; should be weeded out, no matter how hot they are. Or at least just accept a donation for what their services are worth, about 40 bucks maybe!

A passionate woman who truly loves providing and wants to please, can give her man the experience he deserves. Each client is a VIP, from the first contact to the clear directions, the hour spent preparing yourself for him, the warm greeting, to the Presidential, sensual BCD; (with emphasis on YOUR needs, wants and desires); clean incall with proper necessities, to the gracious and warm goodbye.
Well, since I'm really handsome and have an ok looking body, I feel that should entitle me to a discount. Each individual hobbyist is just as different as every provider. Given that I'm easier on the eyes, and have a beautiful cock that is the perfect feel good size, I should get half off every appointment.

Just saying.
Well, since I'm really handsome and have an ok looking body, I feel that should entitle me to a discount. Each individual hobbyist is just as different as every provider. Given that I'm easier on the eyes, and have a beautiful cock that is the perfect feel good size, I should get half off every appointment.

Just saying. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

LOL! I love that! Just send a full body pic with every appointment request and state your case. It might just work!
Well I'm old n ugly and quik n little. I feel I should be getting half off of every appointment. Or, maybe just pick a lady in my price range

And, I'm pretty sure a lady can charge what she wants and nobody will force a dude to go see her.