Corpus Christi Social - May 26

Oh, yeah, and most importantly; you have to bring me a present. That info is located in the fine print on the bottom of your invite. Originally Posted by Heather Anderson
OMG I'm glad you mentioned that Heather. I didn'tread the fine print.
All the sexy guys just came out to play! YUMMY

Hello RJ, my sweetness, I look forward to a big hug! Latinheat, also looking forward to seeing you again. Hope you are both doing well. xxx ooo

Heather
We need to plan another get together. It's been too long. Our last couple of attempts met with scheduling problems.

How about we go to the social. I sweep you off your feet with my charm and good looks, then take you to a secluded location, lie you on a bed of rose petals and____________.

This is a fill in the blank test.
Ok, ramrod can't read....lol. It's on Thursday the 26th in the afternoon. Anyone wanting to go is welcome; you need to ask for an invite though.
Originally Posted by Heather Anderson
I hope that isn't true. I'm not going if people aren't being screened. Who's hosting this???
I hope that isn't true. I'm not going if people aren't being screened. Who's hosting this??? Originally Posted by That.guy001
Everyone who will be going is being screened. You have to pm Elgato for an invitation and if you haven't been screened before you will have to be before you are invited.
and that would be why I specifically stated you have to request an invite! And which one of us is the blonde? jk

RJ, you can fill in that blank with whatever you would like....xxxx oooo
Wow Guess what I am free after all so I will get to see you all ,there are so many of you I want to meet!! Majesty I will get to meet your sister after all!!