Who's gonna be at the social today!!???

Had a blast ck can't wait to do it again. Had a great time at the after party
  • Loxly
  • 09-17-2015, 09:55 PM
Closest I've seen to being Standing Room Only. An excellent mix.
What a great time and I want to thank all the ladies that came to it Thanks CK for it again and to the ladies that went after the fact it was fun and very enlightening to hear such beautiful voices that night. i hope the next one we can do the same.
To all the fireman had a great time before during and after

FF
Always great to see such a wonderful mix of folks!

As usual, the "formula" for any successful events rests mainly with all of the participants.

Per the event rules, all attending must be well vouched and verified in advance of the event. A

nd must continue to meet the attendance and vouching rules or be dropped from the active invite list.

Easy enough to do:

** gents, have two established providers send me vouches for sessions from within the past 90 days

** ladies, (established or not) please ask me for an invite so I can let you know what's necessary

Yes, we invite well vouched UTR ladies and gents, many of whom are not on any boards.

Vouching usually closes 48 hours before the events.
We've worked out some earlier start times with our venues to test "traffic avoidance preparedness" for the next several months' Austin happy hour events including Halloween and Xxxmass.

My thanks to all the ladies and gents contributing their suggestions and commitments.

Details will be in the next round of invite and re-vouching notices.
hey CK thanks......!
Hi! I would love to be on the invite list for N Austin 10/07/15 social. I followed recommended link andv...here I am!!! Please help me and tell me if I need to take any other steps?

Thank you friends!!!
  • ztonk
  • 10-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Since conversation has shifted to the next event, closing this thread per rule 30.

ztonk