Are tattoos distracting ?

Everyone steps around the real issue the brands that pimps put on their girls to show their power to run a gaggle of girls.
A little off topic, but it seems crazy to me that anyone in these forums who is either hobbiest or provider wouldn't take this simple precaution...

There are lots of ways to get Hep A, or Hep B, and they are all totally preventable!

Get vaccinated. Yes, you get vaccinated for Hep A, and Hep B. If you have insurance it will likely cover it. If you don't, if you are here you are taking part in a risky behaviour, and this risk is totally preventable. Either pay for the vaccinations, or take chances with your life. Seems like the vaccination is pretty cheap.

Just wanted to make sure those here knew how easy it is to prevent Hep A & B.

Sorry to take things a tad off topic, but I think it was important! Originally Posted by 69er
It chaps me to think about it too much so I don't.
It was stupid, offers from dopey tattooists for
free tats for more or less going out with them.
What a scam, infecting and killing girls for
free sex....yeah blood is starting to boil.
I remember when she had unpainted skin.
She was so pretty and a laugh....nevermind.

My bias towards this 'art' is now known.
Unless she can be brought back.
It will never change.

Just take the precautions.
It's a rough ride out otherwise.
I'm sorry to the ladies if I came off a bit abrasive.
I'm kinda losing it now.
I don't think I'll be posting on this thread
or anyother like it anymore.
Take care of yourselves.

I hate being reduced to a sobbing bastard
on a sunday morning. SO wants to know why.
Aaugh I'm out.
  • LynnT
  • 01-22-2012, 10:18 AM

To the guy who thinks it makes ladies look cheap? Well, sure, getting cheap tattoos will do that to ya.

A good tattoo harmonizes with your body. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Exactly.

I have many one covers my whole side and soon I will cover my other side. They are all strategically placed to be balanced on my body, my other side piece will balance it all.

I could stand in front of you naked and you wouldn't even know i have many tattoos and one is pretty large. lol Soon two will be large. Im a felon so I guess I fit right in.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-22-2012, 11:29 AM
I'm not militant against tattoos on females.... but my preference is the fewer, the better.... just so long as they keep them off of their face or tits! Can't stand a tattooed tit!

Having said that.... my ATF Mississippi Spinner had the Japanese symbol for serenity "between" her tits.... provided a nice, memorable cleavage!
Well obviously I have a couple of big tats. They are VERY well done and have significant meaning for me. I also work a career that does not always accept tats so I keep them covered at work. It's my preference, I love them, and yes I spent a lot on them-who wants a cheap piece of garbage art on their body forever?
I have a tiny tat also that I hate-I went young and didn't think about it first. Oh well-it's only an inch or two lol.
Mine on my right side is a phoenix (japanese traditional) in case anyone cares! No branding here lol-that stuff is just sad.
Oh, and just FYI, when you immigrate here it's mandatory to get Hep B vaccinations. I'm originally Australian
Well obviously I have a couple of big tats. They are VERY well done and have significant meaning for me. I also work a career that does not always accept tats so I keep them covered at work. It's my preference, I love them, and yes I spent a lot on them-who wants a cheap piece of garbage art on their body forever?
I have a tiny tat also that I hate-I went young and didn't think about it first. Oh well-it's only an inch or two lol.
Mine on my right side is a phoenix (japanese traditional) in case anyone cares! No branding here lol-that stuff is just sad.
Oh, and just FYI, when you immigrate here it's mandatory to get Hep B vaccinations. I'm originally Australian Originally Posted by sophia rose

Really like that tatoo.
Oh I love Australian Birds.
Oh I LOVE a guy covered in Tats, not distracting at all!...Makes my cunt so fucking wet hehe
  • Gucci
  • 01-23-2012, 08:08 AM
Oh I LOVE a guy covered in Tats, not distracting at all!...Makes my cunt so fucking wet hehe Originally Posted by Valerie
Then you'd be soaked if you saw me with my shirt off !!
  • LynnT
  • 01-23-2012, 08:28 AM
Oh I LOVE a guy covered in Tats, not distracting at all!...Makes my cunt so fucking wet hehe Originally Posted by Valerie
Me too! Specially a buff fella.
Yes, tattoos are distracting, of course! The cheap, ugly, 'jail art' ones are a complete turn off, and the beautifully done ones causes me to pause for a moment so I can take it all in, and ask about the story behind it. Sometimes distractions can be good!

I have a Kio on my lower back...it's not a tramp stamp...it's a work of art. And there is a story behind it...so ask me and let's strike up a convo!
  • Gucci
  • 01-24-2012, 07:53 AM
Yes, tattoos are distracting, of course! The cheap, ugly, 'jail art' ones are a complete turn off, and the beautifully done ones causes me to pause for a moment so I can take it all in, and ask about the story behind it. Sometimes distractions can be good!

I have a Kio on my lower back...it's not a tramp stamp...it's a work of art. And there is a story behind it...so ask me and let's strike up a convo! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Ok, so tell us about your Koi tattoo
lol I had a stroke of bad luck for several years....then a stroke of good luck came my way and i wanted to keep the good...kio is a symbol of good luck. Originally I wanted it to be a blue kio, which is much more rare, but it wouldn't look as well against the blue water.
So far, it has worked.... the past 6 years have been very good to me! My tat is 3 years old!