Body count! Let's hear them.......

• cosoj
  • 03-14-2023, 02:45 AM
I did the same thing at work, but decided to toss the list in case the wife got nosey.
  • BLM69
  • 03-14-2023, 12:28 PM
I did the same thing at work, but decided to toss the list in case the wife got nosey. Originally Posted by cosoj
You don't want to know her list
I lost count.
  • BLM69
  • 04-21-2023, 03:39 PM
Crazy how most guys care about the body count when getting into a relationship, but as tricks we'll smash a whore that has hundreds bodies and get excited about hitting it.. Tricks are fools
Crazy how most guys care about the body count when getting into a relationship, but as tricks we'll smash a whore that has hundreds bodies and get excited about hitting it.. Tricks are fools Originally Posted by BLM69
To be fair-- there is literally the expression "You can't turn a whore into a housewife". Very few gents feel that both can exist in the same person.
What body count? I’m still a virgin
  • Busty
  • 04-21-2023, 07:05 PM
Body count?
I screwed somebody...
I haven't screwed everybody.
& then you have the virgin redcat
Waiting to sell his virginity for a thousands of dollars.
  • BLM69
  • 04-22-2023, 12:56 PM
To be fair-- there is literally the expression "You can't turn a whore into a housewife". Very few gents feel that both can exist in the same person. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I don't believe anyone should ever marry, whores and tricks can't be trusted to be loyal
0...😭😭
0...😭😭