How often do you work/hobby?

I prefer evenings as well, its hard being a sex godess early in the morning . lol jk
I don't do before 10 a.m. period!
If you do it the London Way. She would just dump my body by the Clinton Library an haul azz and call 911 after she's outta town!!!LOL
London what about 10:30 am? That is about time Mcdonalds stop serving breakfast.
I am a nite owl. I prefer to work after 10 pm.
London what about 10:30 am? That is about time Mcdonalds stop serving breakfast. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I can do that. I think I tried to do a 9 a.m. once and almost fell asleep again lol. Not a memorable time for sure.
Yes, I do prefer evenings. Usually after 8 or 9pm if its only an hour or two. I'm kinda a late night person. I'm with you SNL and London about not being a morning person for sex.
I am a nite owl. I prefer to work after 10 pm. Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
Wow I couldn't do it unless he was staying over for an overnight. I prefer not to work after 8-9pm.
I am a morning person for sex, but not sex on demand where you have to do a 2 hour dress for it. If I have a man in bed already, it is my ATF time to spoon it in.
It just takes me a long time to get ready and getting full on all out foo fooed that early is just weird lol
Wow I couldn't do it unless he was staying over for an overnight. I prefer not to work after 8-9pm. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I have overnights occasionally. I like the freedom of being able to do what I want during the daytime. I do have regulars that I see during the day but they schedule with me a few days ahead.
I guess this is why alot of providers don't work in the mornings. Most provider's I know don't even think about providing until 8pm most nights and that's early for them.
I was just like Sarah before I was in school and had a child. I slept until 2 p.m. and worked whenever I wanted. Now, I live on 4 hours of sleep and only work 2 days a week when I am home. When I tour my schedule is usually 10-5 unless I have a dinner date.
I was just like Sarah before I was in school and had a child. I slept until 2 p.m. and worked whenever I wanted. Now, I live on 4 hours of sleep and only work 2 days a week when I am home. When I tour my schedule is usually 10-5 unless I have a dinner date. Originally Posted by London Rayne
lol I even go to school late.. after 5pm! funny thing is is that I actually enjoy being up when the sun rises. And I think a perk of overnights is waking up and going at it. As far as sleeping till 2 pm...I actually hate sleeping all damn day but sometimes I just need to do it.
I guess this is why alot of providers don't work in the mornings. Most provider's I know don't even think about providing until 8pm most nights and that's early for them. Originally Posted by shorty
I actually prefer mornings. Drunks come out after 7pm. I don't drink drink so I don't tolerate such behavior during a meeting. After 8-9pm I want to relax and watch lifetime movies ...lol.