Melania Trump's speech plagiarized !!!

Trust me I am more conservative than you will ever be and I refuse to be a sheep and follow trump.
Are you telling me that you were with trump since day 1 or are you riding his cock only because he's a republican?
Do you know back in 2008 trump is on record saying hilary would make a great POTUS? He's full of shit and he's no conservative and I despise the bastard he's making a mockery of the GOP But you are too stupid to realize the GOP is heading downhill.
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
It's a binary choice, lick dick; if you don't vote for Trump, you're electing hildebeest, lick dick. If you think hildebeest is "conservative", then you are fully sotted on the lib-retard Kool Aid, lick dick.

BTW, Odumbo now claims that hildebeest is the best candidate for president since Jefferson, but Odumbo wasn't saying that in 2008, was he? And just last week, Odumbo's sitting FBI director, Comey, confirmed that hildebeest is an incompetent, unsophisticated and mendacious liar, lick dick.

BTW, Odumbo had to admit he plagiarized.

Trust me I am more conservative than you will ever be and I refuse to be a sheep and follow trump.
Are you telling me that you were with trump since day 1 or are you riding his cock only because he's a republican?
Do you know back in 2008 trump is on record saying hilary would make a great POTUS? He's full of shit and he's no conservative and I despise the bastard he's making a mockery of the GOP But you are too stupid to realize the GOP is heading downhill. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Trump was not my first choice.

And I respect your view, as long as you know that in the system that we use to elect our President, a non vote is the same as a vote for the other Party.

To me, this election cycle is about Supreme Court Judges. If you feel good about Hillary making these appointments, that is your prerogative.
You think MOOCHelle is a woman ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Trying explain to you what woman is would be like explaining Morse code to a pig...You'd have to understand what a woman is to understand the answer to your question...

If the parties were reversed you Repubic-hair-lins would be ALL OVER THIS...and don't try to bullshit your way out of it. Maybe Willie Bill will give you the chance when he talks about Hildabeast! Ack! Ack!!!!
It's a binary choice, lick dick; if you don't vote for Trump, you're electing hildebeest, lick dick. If you think hildebeest is "conservative", then you are fully sotted on the lib-retard Kool Aid, lick dick.

BTW, Odumbo now claims that hildebeest is the best candidate for president since Jefferson, but Odumbo wasn't saying that in 2008, was he? And just last week, Odumbo's sitting FBI director, Comey, confirmed that hildebeest is an incompetent, unsophisticated and mendacious liar, lick dick.

BTW, Odumbo had to admit he plagiarized.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Would you call me lick dick to my face? I think not !!! It's a big difference when two people battling for their party's nomination are throwing jab- but when the opponent is praising the opposition that's a horse of a different color.

Here Trump raises Clinton and even dismisses Benghazi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

This right out of Trump's mouth in 2008:
The presumptive GOP nominee praised his rival Hillary Clinton in 2008, during her first presidential bid.

“I know her, and she’d make a good president or a good vice president,” the bombastic billionaire said on his nationally syndicated 60-second radio show “Trumped!”

At the time, Clinton was competing against Barack Obama for the democratic nomination. Trump said the pair would be a “dream ticket” if only they could settle on who would be No. 1.
Contrary to what was written above, plagiarism does not have to be exact word-for-word copying. Making minor alterations does not rescue you from an accusation of copying. The CNN link show the relevant paragraphs from M. Obama's speech and Melania's speech in yellow highlight.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/politi...ech/index.html

No, they are not identical, but portions of the sentences are too word-for-word identical to be coincidence.

And the fact that others have done it does not make it right.

I don't blame Melania, I blame the speech writer(s). He, she or they did the dirty work.

But this is typical of what a clusterfuck Trump and his campaign are. This was such an easily avoidable mistake - for any competent person, that is. But clearly not The Donald.

My only question is whether or not the speechwriter did it deliberately to sabotage Trump. I wouldn't be surprised. And I would be pleased. Heh.
Would you call me lick dick to my face? I think not !!! It's a big difference when two people battling for their party's nomination are throwing jab- but when the opponent is praising the opposition that's a horse of a different color.

Here Trump raises Clinton and even dismisses Benghazi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

This right out of Trump's mouth in 2008:
The presumptive GOP nominee praised his rival Hillary Clinton in 2008, during her first presidential bid.

“I know her, and she’d make a good president or a good vice president,” the bombastic billionaire said on his nationally syndicated 60-second radio show “Trumped!”

At the time, Clinton was competing against Barack Obama for the democratic nomination. Trump said the pair would be a “dream ticket” if only they could settle on who would be No. 1
. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Trump saying hildebeest would be a better choice that Odumbo is setting a pretty low bar, lick dick. And it ain't the same as Trump saying hildebeest would better than him -- or any number of other choices, now is it, lick dick? In fact, the nineteen Republican candidates -- including Trump -- who started their campaigns last year agreed that any one of them would be better than hildebeest as president, lick dick.
Where did Michelle steal it from? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That's a good question. It didn't come from her that's for sure. They all plagiarize. Do you really think any of these idiots have the creativity to write a speech on their own?

Jim
IBola can't seem to address the topic of the thread.

However, Corey Lewendowski is now calling for the dipshit who wrote her speech (Sounds like a rehearsal from "Green Acres" btw) to be fired.

Trump can't walk anywhere without getting shit on his shoes.

More evidence of his inability to lead.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...719-story.html
That's a good question. It didn't come from her that's for sure.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
There is no Michelle. It was all done in a computer, Jim.
Was 2008 .... before she was Secretary of Mistake, before Benghazi, before her private email server, before she cranked up the slush fund for favors, and before she suffered brain damage?

There were some "hot babes" in high school that I would drive across town to see, but based on what has "transformed" them in the intervening years, I would change aisles at the store to avoid bumping into them ....
Nobody but liberals care.
Nobody but liberals care. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
The rest of us would like to have sex with her!

No wonder they don't get discounted rates ... without asking!!!!!
Melania: "I wrote it...with a little help as possible."

http://nbcnews.to/2a3Wceg
The rest of us would like to have sex with her!

No wonder they don't get discounted rates ... without asking!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I looked at her in that white dress last night...her butt's getting a little droopy,,i know picky picky..im not one to cast aspersions based on looks...but it seems we are talking about her as perfection personified
That's a good question. It didn't come from her that's for sure. They all plagiarize. Do you really think any of these idiots have the creativity to write a speech on their own?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
+1

Hint:

Deuteronomy 4:9 “Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren."
“An honest man's word is as good as his bond.” Don Quixote (1605) by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

EKIM never worries about an accent when he's on his knees down at the 'holes doing his " therapy " for the good of the " community ! People used to think EKIM spoke with an accent until they found out that he talks that way from all the dicks that have been in his lying liberal mouth ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Shazaam! Ekim the Inbred Chimp doesn't even worry about ass scent when he's on his knees down at his glory holes. Now, Ekim the Inbred Chimp does have an ass scent: his and a couple dozen others of his regular boyfriend patrons.