What happened with the AD's ? Details are gone!

No need to respond any more to this. I do wonder why some people think they are entitled to every detail about something?

Ladies, if you have questions, check in the Powder Room or ask a staff member. We will help as we can.
Are we allowed to do something like this, since technically it's not writing anything about services in the title or text of the ad (only an example):

Or perhaps:

hahaha I LOVE YOU DANNIE!!!
always thinking outside the box...
I don't know if it'd be allowed.... but I'd sure like to see more

And finally under JY. *sigh*
I see it as art, art is exempt all we lack is the contact.
And that has not yet been forbidden?

No
number prior to screening of course.
Are we allowed to do something like this, since technically it's not writing anything about services in the title or text of the ad (only an example):

Or perhaps:

Originally Posted by Dannie
I pointed out the same thing, before someone got pissy with me and so did not respond.

And BTW, LOL @ $1k an hour

Not that I'm suggesting you aren't worth it, dear....

And BTW, LOL @ $1k an hour

Not that I'm suggesting you aren't worth it, dear.... Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie
Since I'm not providing right now and it was an example, I didn't want to start getting PM's had I posted a realistic rate.

Initially I was going to go with $10K/hr but didn't want to completely derail the thread with laughter
Dannie's idea might actually be a plausible one, so long as the images containing the information are hosted elsewhere, it's not on ECCIE, it's only linked to from ECCIE (in such a way that it shows up in your browser as though it were on the board). Which one would think would fall under similar legal guidelines as allowing linking to sites containing rates and services. Not a lawyer, mod, or anyone whose opinion matters, though, so I could be way off.

I am a little curious as to why this is getting pushed now. Did the law change recently? Is this over fear of existing laws I'm not aware of being enforced more stringently for some reason? Or just trying to avoid something similar to the lawsuit(s) against Craigslist which (from what I understand) may not have any legal basis, but might be expensive to fight and would draw unwanted attention to the owners (not that there's anything wrong with that reason)?
Since I'm not providing right now and it was an example, I didn't want to start getting PM's had I posted a realistic rate.

Initially I was going to go with $10K/hr but didn't want to completely derail the thread with laughter Originally Posted by Dannie
With company like you I'm sure the experience would be worth every penny.
I understand that a provider can say in her ad "see my showcase for rates, specials and services". And then link to her showcase with all that information shown there. Seems like a pretty simple solution. Easy for her to update whenever necessary.
I understand that a provider can say in her ad "see my showcase for rates, specials and services". And then link to her showcase with all that information shown there. Seems like a pretty simple solution. Easy for her to update whenever necessary. Originally Posted by Pearl Man
Just curious, but how is advertising rates and services in a showcase hosted by eccie any different than doing it in an ad?
I don't know except that it is not on the "front page" of her ad.

Or perhaps:

Originally Posted by Dannie

nope, not if it's still visible in the ad. putting it in an image just means we have to remove the entire image containing the un-kosher info imbedded in the image. been removing stuff like this all day. nice try. for now i would update showcases or your P411, etc... profile with specials info or put links to that updated info in your toned down ads
You can draw your own conclusions, but this post on a similar board might yield some insight...
Wow...Easily Amused....that WAS very insightful infomation. It also leads me to know that other sites who use ccbill.com will follow this same path. NOT GOOD NEWS.

Just a side note: I recently had a gentleman ask me ..."how many bluebonnets should I bring"?
I thought that was so cute....and a sweet but conspicuous way to determine the compensation!~

Can I post the number of "bluebonnets" I would like to have.....in my ads?

!!!xxoo
GingerB