Thought I would share this with you all hope this is the right place

To me this would be funny.

dumbfuck: do you see black dudes?
provider: no, never.
dumbfuck: I want to schedule an apt.
After the dumbfuck ate her pussy
Dumbfuck: you have the best pussy, so tight and wet,wet,wet. taste so good and fresh. I love it. I'm so happy you don't fuck black dudes.
provider: Who said I don't fuck black dudes.I don't see black dudes because my bf is black and he just jizzed all in my pussy. That's why I was so wet. Let me wipe your face you have a little black jizz on the corner of your mouth.
To me this would be funny.

dumbfuck: do you see black dudes?
provider: no, never.
dumbfuck: I want to schedule an apt.
After the dumbfuck ate her pussy
Dumbfuck: you have the best pussy, so tight and wet,wet,wet. taste so good and fresh. I love it. I'm so happy you don't fuck black dudes.
provider: Who said I don't fuck black dudes.I don't see black dudes because my bf is black and he just jizzed all in my pussy. That's why I was so wet. Let me wipe your face you have a little black jizz on the corner of your mouth. Originally Posted by simpleton
LMFAO
It's such a sad thing to see that racism is alive and well. Not only that, but apparently some of 'em don't even realize they are racist. Ignorance is not necessarily always bliss, sometimes it's just ignorance....LOL
...Ignorance is not necessarily always bliss, sometimes it's just ignorance....LOL Originally Posted by M A X
Very wise words, MAX.

Elisabeth
What if this guy gets turned on by providers who say they dont see black dudes? I am not for sure it is as innocent as that, but it could be. Hey, some people like to be pee'd on, how is this any weirder?
Jenesys,

There are probably more racists up north than there are in the south, same as before the Civil War simply because there are more people in the north than there are in the south. Wisconsin probably does not have anywhere near the number of providers that Texas does explaining the infrequency of the apparent discrimination in the north. I guess jk doesn't mind sweaty white cocks. What an idiot! Originally Posted by Abraham
Abraham, I wasn't trying to imply that there was more or less racists here or there. I was just stating that it's a very unacceptable practice in WI to advertise that you exclude seeing certain races. I agree that there are probably as many racists up there as here. I wasn't trying to be offensive and I'm sorry if it appeared I was attacking TX. I'm not, I love it here and I love the people here greatly. I had seen a provider state that she didn't see blacks and she was ripped apart on the boards up north.
I'm an equal opportunity cock enthusiast.
I wonder if these dudes can taste the difference? You'd have to be a nut connoisseur I think LOL!!!

dumbass: (after swishing the nut around his mouth) "Mmm yes!!, this jizz has a full bodied European flavor, but I also detect slight notes of sweaty African!"
"nut connoisseur" .....(keeping my hand raised)

Mr.Monger, that was a good one!
I'm an equal opportunity cock enthusiast. _
Hi laylaheights (Marcy) this is a two year old thread. Probably shouldn't post on these older ones lol. You could start a new thread on the same subject and get some great drama lol.

Just my 2 cents.
There are many many individuals that are very shallow in life......
Damn.. I know this is an old post being bumped but this explains the no AA policy alot of providers have.. Sad..
Why bump a 2 year old thread? Much better would be to refer to the super thread in national forum on the same subject . Far more current and useful.
I found this to be pretty much disgusting all I have is email info on him nothing else was exchanged

I was originally contacted asking where I was located then an emailed followed asking if I see blacks I responded yes as long as you are respectful.. This is the response I got back pretty sad to say the least

"I think we already did this. I don't see girls that see blacks!
Definitely don't want to go where they have been, ever!

Sorry, just my preference. Best of luck to you though.

Please put it in your ad so the rest of us white boys can
avoid you. None of us like going after blacks, or seeing
girls that see blacks. Originally Posted by jessica_lynn_011
So.
I guess the hard and fast rule about posting private communications is ignored if it deals with a dirtbag like this?

Pretty sure that most times emails are shared the issue IS about dealing with other types of dirtbags.