TOYS! Question 4the GUYS:

Sierra - HELL YEAH!! Have a blast...Don't do anything I wouldn't do...he he he

Creampie I'll marry you if you don't mind that I really like girls too! But in the meantime, wanna watch me play with some TOYS?!!!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Hell, I'd marry you too. I like girls too and toys. See, we have so much in common already ...

nubuzz
I have to put my two cents in on this one! I agree with most of the fella and this post, There is nothing HOTTER than seeing a women measuring herself right in front of you! Then if you are allow to join in, that's a double bonus! IP I have been in search for a women that like to spice it up!!

I have to put my two cents in on this one! I agree with most of the fella and this post, There is nothing HOTTER than seeing a women measuring herself right in front of you! Then if you are allow to join in, that's a double bonus! IP I have been in search for a women that like to spice it up!!

really?! yay! i like it!
IP I love toys, lets play
buzz on IP
Have a strap-on for any of those toys?

<guess I am a freak>
what are your favorite toys to play with jewel
I'm cool with toys! On you or me or both! But then I'm just a slut like that! Originally Posted by LatexLover

Ditto! Princess, show me what's in your box! We gotta meet darlin'.
I use toys with clients also. I made a BIG NO NO a few months back. I allowed a client to use HIS toys on me. They seemed clean and all, but a few days after the appointment I developed some nasty smelling urine. It smelled like rotten egg when I urinated. Never had that before. I just assumed it was from eating a certian food. Then a food days later the pain came. I developed a horrible Urinary Track Infection, I believe from the clients gross toys. My point is, always use caution with sharing the toys. Actually, don't share the toys. If the toy is yours, only use it on YOU.
Hello IP,
Well, I have one toys for myself it’s a Men’s pleasure wand, seen in the store and been wanting to see what all the talk was about the prostate orgasms, so I got it. The first few times I used it I was unable to find the male g-spot or anything that was much fun; however, after a few more attempts, I had the most amazing orgasms that I every had this was without even touching my cock. There was so much cum and it was everywhere, you have no clue LOTS. I’m laying there with all this cum on my stomach and unable to move because my legs would not move. Next the freak came out of me, I started rubbing my cock, which was still very hard and still so horny. I was able to cum again. It was a complete diff orgasms from the prostate, not sure what I did but it was truly awesome. The problem is that I have unable to do it again.
tad
Da Hammer - well, you found her!

DallasHobbyist - YES I DO - email me, I like freaks!

rachet3375 - To see whats inside my toy chest, email me

tad0946 - Umm, sounds like you need a Nurse. Oh, and I just happen to be a naughty one!

Yes it is VERY important to properly clean your toys. One time a guy tried to come in and bring a dildo that was NOT in a package and had lint on it! Ew!!! I made him put it right back in the bag he brought it in, lol.
I have a special toy cleaner that I use on all of my toys after EACH use...I also have my favorite toys that I do not allow anyone to play with but me.

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Can say that I've never had a sword fight with a vibrator!

can you spell DP?
toys can come in handy. Originally Posted by daveindallas
Can say that I've never had a sword fight with a vibrator! Originally Posted by badhusband
A cock and a vibrator sliding in together...HEAVEN
i am interested in all this. i have always wondered what it would feel like to me when a lady had a vibrating toy in her bum and me inside her as well. wonder if i could feel the vibrations and if the boys would like it as well. i have had a very intense BBBJ when the lady took her toy and put it on the boys on vib. that was pretty cool! i am pretty open. now off to let my dirty mind wonder!