Calling me 'Baby'?

HEY BABY!! Sheeee really????
I love it when they call me "holy fckn Shit" or "OMG" or "Dammmmmnnnnn"
Means I hit it hard and hit it right. Just a loud scream works too. Probably the best
is when its so good they cant catch their breath to call me anythin, they just bite
their bottom lip!!!
ABSOLUTELY SPEECHLESS
Is it part of the provider vernacular to call their client 'baby'?? I sometimes get rather irritated when a provider constantly calls me 'baby' over and over again.
Just call me by my freaking first name PLEASE!
Comments?? Originally Posted by planojim
I feel the same way when clients do that to me. I usually say babe (I don't feel right calling a client baby) or just let my moans do the talking. What about Daddy? Or sir?

Yes sir daddy, I'll be a good girl
I understand you Mary Beth. A provider calling me 'baby' just doesn't make me feel comfortable. Likewise I prefer to get to know a provider well enough to know her real first name. (First name only is all I'm interested in knowing) I NEVER use that name in communications or postings just when we're together. Likewise I prefer to be called by my first name. It's more about getting a good connection between two people and maybe bringing the experience just one notch above the 'business transaction' status.
Same goes for knowing her day and month of birth also. (That way I can either send her a birthday greeting or maybe something special if we meet close to her birthday)

I feel the same way when clients do that to me. I usually say babe (I don't feel right calling a client baby) or just let my moans do the talking. What about Daddy? Or sir?

Yes sir daddy, I'll be a good girl Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Yes sir daddy, I'll be a good girl Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I think at one point that would have bothered me. But, I was hitting it hard with this young thing not too long ago and she started calling me "Daddy". I just went with it, because if I was to sit down and do the math, she was probably pretty close to being young enough to be my Grand Daughter. Hell, that being the case, "Daddy" was a compliment.
Don't be such a baby. Originally Posted by L.A.
LOL. Now that was funny right there.

Just as long as I'm getting mine, I don't care what you call me. Call me "hey, you" for all I care.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled discussion...baby!
Hun is another one I don't really like.
From a provider or a waitress? Both?

Hun is another one I don't really like. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
It's baby before they meet me, then it's mother fucker!, asshole!, son of a bitch! Etc etc. I wish they would go back to baby
I've had the same experience with ex girlfriends Cush!

It's baby before they meet me, then it's mother fucker!, asshole!, son of a bitch! Etc etc. I wish they would go back to baby Originally Posted by cush
Damn...MaryBeth can get the D for real. Damn, that's a pretty, chocolate chick!